Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • When did the National Front or BNP start infesting this forum ?
  • Premier Icon tyger
    Free Member

Mr Agreeable, where it mentioned “a reliable source” was part of the email sent to me – not my comment or opinion.

“You’ve also made comments in the past along the lines that Muslims are more favourably treated by society than Christians”

Again, sorry, but just not true! I’ve taken a stand when I think some people are having a heartless pop at Christians but I’d do the same for Muslins if the shoe was on the other foot.

I always try to be polite and fair with my comments as mostly everyone on here are a decent lot. Once again, apologies for any hurt caused.

Premier Icon dazedandconfused
    Free Member

when the IRA were killing innocent people we were allowed to refer to them as Catholic and Irish, why not now with muslims?

Premier Icon enfht
    Free Member

“Comrade” RB I can see RudeBoys just by looking out of the window mate, and I’ve already got a good mental image of you 😆

Premier Icon TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Enfit- Maxist posts? Is this on secret part of the forum I cannot access? Never seen owt remotely fitting that description

I know what rudeboy looks like -( there have been pics of him posted 🙂 ) I doubt he is anything like your mental image. go on – tell us what it is

Premier Icon duckman

enfht, does your picture of rudeboy involve him wearing nothing but a winning smile and baby oil, because that is the one he will be sending you

Premier Icon TandemJeremy
    Free Member

LOL @ duckman

Premier Icon enfht
    Free Member

I dont want to upset the poor sod 8)

Premier Icon RudeBoy
    Free Member

LOL!

I’m just about to get in the shower; shall I set up a live video feed?

Hmm, I could make money out of this!

(No you coon’t, you could end up in jail, though, for ‘Gross Indecency’. No-one wants to see that. Enough filth out there as it is)

Premier Icon antigee

once complained that the spurious use of the phrase “thieving diddies” on here was rascist in the context but the overall vote seemed to be that i was a self rightous pc ****t – which is actually correct

Premier Icon Mr Agreeable

I’ve taken a stand when I think some people are having a heartless pop at Christians

By saying stuff like “you wouldn’t dare say that about Muslims”. Which implies to me that you think Muslims are somehow favoured in some way. Or that we’re scared of them?

when the IRA were killing innocent people we were allowed to refer to them as Catholic and Irish, why not now with muslims?

Yeah, ‘cos equating a person’s nationality or religion with cold-blooded murder solves everything. 🙄

Premier Icon sq225917
    Free Member

It doesn’t matter what view anyone holds, left, right, centre, or extremist, they all deserve to be heard, and then those really really stupid ones deserve to be torn apart, mercilessly.

At least when they are out in the open they are identified.

Premier Icon mt
    Free Member

Let them all speak, right or left, if we do not know what they stand for how do we stand against it. Supress it and it will take us by suprise.

The BNP bless them, are just bunch of deluded crooks playing at politics, as they speak they accuse themselves. I will admit they are a bit harder than some of the middle class maoist that spout on here but no more a danger than the so called protesters that climb out of their own reality whenever there is a genuine reason to protest on the streets of London (and I don’t just mean the coppers).

Premier Icon enfht
    Free Member

Totally agree, let ’em speak and expose their lies. That is democracy afterall. Far better than government-funded loonies actively trying to stiffle debate whilst pushing their own leftist agendas. I’m sure a few “Chavaz/Red Ken” supporters on here havn’t a **** clue what I just wrote..theres a name for that sort of bollox and it’s fascism

Premier Icon El-bent
    Free Member

And Its Chavez dear boy. I know when you start frothing at the mouth over those commies in the closet you can mis-spell words. 😉

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

When did the National Front or BNP start infesting this forum ?

I don’t know if this has been already posted, but in answer to the OP perhaps it’s something to do with THIS

Quote :

“The British National party is urging its members not to set up official party blogs in the run-up to this year’s European elections because “they can’t write proper English” and “get carried away with conspiracy theories”, according to a leaked internal guide for senior party activists.

The handbook says that some BNP members are “oddballs”, “Walter Mitty characters”, “compulsive liars” and “born troublemakers”, and advises activists: “If you hear something odd or unpleasant about someone either forget about it or ask them about it to their face.”

Oh how I laughed this morning when I read in the Guardian that BNP itself thinks that it’s members are, “oddballs, compulsive liars” and “born troublemakers” who “can’t write proper English” ! !

It was a lovely day, the sun was out, the skies were blue, and reading that was truly the icing on the cake !

Premier Icon aP
    Free Member

😯
    looks up at other posts on this thread……

Premier Icon CountZero

There is something of an irony in all this, in that Christians and Muslims originate from the same familial, tribal rootsin the middle east. To use the word ‘racism’ is totally wrong in that area because Christians, Jews and Muslims are all the same race, just different tribes. It’s the same bloody nonsense when travellers use racism against people not wanting illegal camps nearby; it can’t possibly be racism when the people involved are the same race! Northern European Caucasians. True Rom, or Romany, really are a different race, but most travellers or diddykies as they frequently get called are Irish tinkers. We’re nearly always talking ethnicity rather than race, hence the ethnic cleansing in areas of Northern Ireland, Kosovo, former Soviet republics, where there’s fighting between Christian/Muslim from the same region. The same thing is happening in Palestine. It’s all horribly complicated.

Premier Icon hora
    Free Member

Agree with countzero. In addition I am friends with some people who could be technically classed as ‘racist’. Its merely economics and ‘experience of the ruder side of humans’ that makes them narrow-minded that way. Not themselves being inherently racist.

The electrician telling me about those **** Polish undercutting his rates and stealing his business then in the next sentance reminiscing about the boom 80’s in Germany where they all went over and stole the home-markets business eeeeeeeeeee I giggled over that one. He couldnt see the irony.

Premier Icon scaredypants

once complained that the spurious use of the phrase “thieving diddies”

yeh, even Ken Dodd was acquitted in the end wasn’t he ?

Premier Icon hora
    Free Member

A tenner Ken Dodd isnt a natural Englander

Premier Icon hora
    Free Member

Edit- Ah, see hes from Liverpool (bloody foreigners)

Premier Icon antigee

Think that later when I raise a glass i will fondly remember Ken Dodd and Jeffrey Archer being sent down – nothing personal just what they stood for

Premier Icon hora
    Free Member

antigee although Im not a pure-blood ‘Englander’ and neither is my GF I still laughed at Bernard Mannings stand up. I even own a Roy Chubby Brown concert CD. I haven’t experienced racism however a few of my friends have. What does that make me? Or do we live in a complicated society. 🙂

Premier Icon aracer
    Free Member

Oh how I laughed this morning when I read in the Guardian that BNP itself thinks that it’s members are, “oddballs, compulsive liars” and “born troublemakers” who “can’t write proper English” ! !

So they think themselves think the STW forum is infested with their members?

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

So they think themselves think the STW forum is infested with their members?

Whoa………. way too much ‘thinking’ going on there for me 😕

Premier Icon Trampus
    Free Member

Think that later when I raise a glass i will fondly remember Ken Dodd and Jeffrey Archer being sent down – nothing personal just what they stood for

When was Ken Dodd “sent down”?

IIRC he was aquitted of all charges, after a 3month “show trial.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED AS SCOUSIST! 8)

Premier Icon aracer
    Free Member

I’m reporting it as bigotist – BNP members are people too.

Premier Icon antigee

I still laughed at Bernard Mannings stand up. I even own a Roy Chubby Brown concert CD. What does that make me?

in my opinion a person lacking in taste with too much time on their hands
    you did ask 🙂

Premier Icon antigee

When was Ken Dodd “sent down”?

IIRC he was aquitted of all charges, after a 3month “show trial.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED AS SCOUSIST

Whoops – just checked and am guilty of assuming a scouser couldn’t get a good lawyer – My apologies to Mr Dodd

Premier Icon Trampus
    Free Member

In all fairness, Antigee, the jury were Scouse! 😀

What a hero!!

Premier Icon konabunny
    Free Member

To answer the OP: this forum has always had its share of knuckledragging little Englanders, nothing’s changed.

“To use the word ‘racism’ is totally wrong in that area because Christians, Jews and Muslims are all the same race, just different tribes.”

This is complete nonsense, and if you thought about it for half a second you’d see why. You can be from any racial group and choose to follow any of those religions. Aretha Franklin (famous Christian) and Yusuf Islam (ex Cat Stevens, famous Muslim) are not the same race!

If your statement is that race is a pernicious, slippery and unscientific thing, I agree, but if it means anything, it doesn’t mean what you say it means.

Premier Icon BigJohn

I rode the NF trail at Grizedale, but I found it leant too far to the left for my liking.

Premier Icon hora
    Free Member

Anyone got that pic of the german soldier falling over on ice infront of his ‘mates’ break-dance stylee?

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

konabunny….. your posts nearly always entertain me, please don’t ever lose your stroppy blunt edge 8)

hora – it took me a while to trawl through my nazi memorabilia collection, but I eventually managed to located it :

Premier Icon kennyp

Personally I quite enjoy reading letters/postings/newspaper columns/whatever that I disagree with. Makes me think about things more. And like it or not, the BNP are a legitimate political party, so if someone wants to come on and put forward an intelligent, well thought out argument as to why we should vote for them then they’re quite entitled to, same as for any other party.

It’s the old “I disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it” debate all over again.

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

like it or not, the BNP are a legitimate political party, so if someone wants to come on and put forward an intelligent, well thought out argument

LOL !

” intelligent, well thought out argument”

LOL !!!!

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

BTW kennyp, did you read this ?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/apr/20/bnp-handbook-european-elections

Premier Icon kennyp

I was careful not to suggest it was likely that they’d put forward an intelligent, well thought out, argument!!

I did read that article, but wasn’t sure if it made me laugh or made me worry. From their point of view it’s actually quite an astute move.

Premier Icon grizzlygus
    Free Member

Made me laugh !

And yes of course, people like Griffin know very well that it’s all about ‘image’. Can’t say I envy him – trying to present a bunch of knuckle-dragging thugs as a respectable party to the electorate ……the bloke’s got his work cut out

Premier Icon Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Well, Tony did a fairly good job with the Labour party so I’m sure its possible Gus…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘When did the National Front or BNP start infesting this forum ?’ is closed to new replies.