• This topic has 45 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by juan.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • When did spitting at a complete stranger become acceptable?
  • Smee
    Free Member

Is it ok for me to spit at the next person I see spitting in the street?

ton

he spat at a person, not nice in my book.
    some people get what they deserve in my book.

Smee
    Free Member

CFH also spat at a person. Not nice in my book either.

This makes CFH as bad, if not worse, than the car driver.

ton

i guess it was a spur of the moment thing.
    if i was out riding with someone, and they got spat on by a stranger i would deck the stranger…

Smee
    Free Member

If you were following someone down the road and they were spat at, would you spit at the person that did it?

Another question: You see the last time you sat in the passenger seat of a car, did you have a selection of mirrors that enabled you to see what was passing you?

ton

no, but if i knew the victim i would act.
    did cfh know the victim.
    if he did not them he is a **** dutty bug5er… 😆

eth3er
    Free Member

obviously you’ve tried and failed to comment on his thread and so you started your own thread to make your disgust be known. i completely understand.

Smee
    Free Member

eth3er – poor excuse for a troll.

Junkyard
    Free Member

What CFH did is hardly what we would teach our children to do but he was provoked and probably taught the offender a quick lesson they will not forget.
    I doubt this is the Cpt modus operandi.
    what goes around comes around in this case quite quickly.

Smee
    Free Member

How exactly was CFH provoked?

Also, if I go and kill someone should I be let off because it isn’t something I normally do?

crikey
    Free Member

eth3er – poor excuse for a troll.

I think you missed out ” I am” from the above sentence.

eth3er
    Free Member

smee – i am the troll?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

poor excuse for a troll.

that’s what i thought when i saw your first post in this thread smee…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Can’t be bothered with this argument, so I won’t bother. Can I post pic of stuff instead?

Smee
    Free Member

eth3er – yes, you are the troll here. Writing something just to get a reaction is trolling.

julianwilson
    Free Member

…are you doing the same psychology essay again Smee?

of course if you report it like that ^ then everyone will think he is a dirty swine. Just like they got the wrong end of the stick in the zoo thread.

Or they will look at CFH’s thread, have a little think about it and then wonder if you are a bit bored and trolling?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

i am the troll?

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
    I am the walrus, goo goo g’joob g’goo goo g’joob.
    Goo goo g’joob g’goo goo g’joob g’goo.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Smee – Member

How exactly was CFH provoke
    If I spit on one of your kids at a zoo will you know the answer? FFS ….

eth3er
    Free Member

you are hilarious. no really you are.

MTT
    Free Member

I think if someone else had posted the original thread it would have been different, a more negative reaction. CFH has successfully manufactured a persona on STW whereby the BBC might report it as ‘high spirits’ rather than yobish behaviour.

The original offender may take more ‘direct’ action next time, leaving another cyclist worse for wear.

😀

Smee
    Free Member

Spitting on one of my kids would provoke me. I wouldn’t spit on someone for spitting on a stranger though – no provocation.

eth3er – You been drinking bong water?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

Spitting on one of my kids would provoke me. I wouldn’t spit on someone for spitting on a stranger though – no provocation.

so basically cpt does what you would do for someone you know and he does it for someone he does not know and he is the BAD guy….speaks volumes for you and the Cpt
    Keep Digging

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Nice Turtle. Tortoise?

What’s the difference,actually? Always confuses me.

What ever it is, is ‘turtley lovely’.

Geddit? Good, eh?

One week only, folks; special discount to pensioners on the Wednesday…

Yes, the grey one with the red lining, thanks.

sc-xc

They tortoise the differemce at School Fred…

Hairychested
    Free Member

Smee, get a life! People like you, not responding to other person’s misfortunes, make this country annoying. Don’t defent a pri*k who started it, If he couldn’t see he should’ve checked by turning his head. Idiots defending offenders aren’t any better. If I drive past you and spit at you, will you not hope for somebody, anybody to react?
    BTW Since when is having double standards a good thing? It’s ok to spit at a person, but it isn’t ok to spit at your kids. As James May would’ve said – co*k!

Smee
    Free Member

Junkyard – Where exactly did I say that I would spit at them? I said I would be provoked, did not say that I would spit at anyone. There are other less disgusting ways of dealing with something like this than spitting at them.

Explain how I am digging a hole for myself by saying that CFH is a disgusting and out of order for spitting at a complete stranger.

eth3er
    Free Member

sc-xc

juan
    Free Member

is that your ian very nice…
    Here is my pet/housemate. Name’s albert.

Smee
    Free Member

Hairychested – I am not defending anyone, but people do make mistakes – it is how you respond to a mistake that makes the difference between good or bad.

Who said it was ok to spit at a person? I certainly didn’t.

crikey
    Free Member

I think I would prefer Mrs Smee to post; she seems to be much less provocative.

Junkyard
    Free Member

RudeBoy
    Free Member

They tortoise the differemce at School Fred…

LOL!

Nice, nice.

Here, Juan; thissud look great in your new flat!

juan
    Free Member

ohhh I like that fred
    😀

druidh
    Free Member

FWIW, I think CFH was right out of order.

(a) because if it was wrong/disgusting for the first case, it doesn’t then make it right in the second.
    (b) this won’t teach anyone a lesson and is more likely to result in an escalation of the issue. For all we know, there’s a thread on http://www.chavcarworld.com about having been spat on and then knocking a cyclist off their bike.

bruneep
    IanMunro
    Free Member

That’s a great housemate Juan, does Albert do his fair share of keeping the place tidy though?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

this won’t teach anyone a lesson and is more likely to result in an escalation of the issue.

Well maybe CFH shooduv garrotted the bloke, and the driver, and any other occupants of interplanetary craft, so to prevent them from harassing cyclists in future.

Juan; thought you’d like that!

Moses

…I guess he catches the flies / fleas.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘When did spitting at a complete stranger become acceptable?’ is closed to new replies.