Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Wheelset found in hamsterley forest
  • qert6
    Free Member

Anybody riding Hamsterley on Wednesday night missing their wheels? We found them and they are safe and well. Give me an email with a description and we’ll get you re-united.

fhendry1
    Free Member

This is one of the strangest posts I have seen on singletrack, just how did someone do that?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

took the wheels off to load the bike in the car…. forgot to pick wheels up, then drive off i imagine…

i’ve done it with a saddle and seat post in the past

Conan257
    Free Member

I’m going to hazard a guess and say….

Hope Pro 2’s on Flow rims with Nobby Nic tyres…

What do I win?

unklehomered
    Free Member

What do I win?

Hope Pro 2’s on Flow rims with Nobby Nic tyres…

😉

mcmoonter
    Free Member

It’s probably worth contacting your local Police station too. If I wasn’t on here that is possibly the first place I would
    try in the hope that someone handed them in.

samuri
    Free Member

This is one of the strangest posts I have seen on singletrack, just how did someone do that?

It’s the new niche, no-wheeling. There is no other experience like it, it really makes you feel at one with the trail, man.

rhysw
    Free Member

There probably 29er wheels and someone has seen the light

hora
    Free Member

Bud left his nice rear wheel after a ride. You’d think someone would at least try to re-unite the wheel rather than wrapping their thieving little mits around it.

Its the Peaks as well so no passing scrote/jump-spot.

KidCragg
    Free Member

samuri – Member

It’s the new niche, no-wheeling. There is no other experience like it, it really makes you feel at one with the trail, man.

Probably the best post i’ve seen on STW!

martinhutch

Might be worth dropping a message to Craig at descend hamsterley and the bike shop near the car park, if you haven’t already.

https://www.facebook.com/descend.hamsterley

http://woodnwheels.org.uk/home/

B.A.Nana
    Free Member
    willber
    Free Member

Did you trace the owner of these wheels?

If not – I think I know who they belong to….(not me tho, lol)

Will

epicyclo

samuri – Member

No, it’s the other way round, no-framing. Truly the nichest way to gnar the trails.

wonnyj
    Free Member

I dreamt last night that I was on a ride and suddenly didn’t have any wheels.

Don’t think they’re mine though

theflatboy
    Free Member

I have a fork mount roof rack and drove off once with the front wheel resting against the side of the car. Quite miraculously I realised I had done this about 2 miles down the road, turned round and went back and it was still there, lying in the road. 😆

dibboid
    Free Member

samuri – MemberIt’s the new niche, no-wheeling. There is no other experience like it, it really makes you feel at one with the trail, man.

surely it would just be a Plough? Saying that. … Have you seen some of the brake bumps at cannock? I’m guessing that person has been round there with no wheels too. 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Wheelset found in hamsterley forest’ is closed to new replies.