wheelset and forks wanted

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted wheelset and forks wanted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • wheelset and forks wanted
  • fishman

135 x 10mm rear and 20mm or qr front hope pro 2 in gold or black prefered wheelset wanted,,,,,,, also forks wanted, fox 32/ pike/revs etc 1/18 steerer let me know what you have!

thanks,.

theflatboy

I have Fox 100RLC, 1.1/8 steerer, just under 200mm length. white. Some minor scuffing and marking to lowers from use, one very small scratch to one stanchion but this is barely visible and has no effect on performance. Recently stripped and serviced, with low friction seals. Not used since. £175.

theflatboy

Pictures of my fork, as above:

Fox Fork on Flickr

Have a set of grey Fox Talas R, standard QR, have adjustable travel seems to be between 100mm & 120mm. Perfect working order. Fair few marks from cable rub etc but stancheons not marked. Nice light par of forks,a few years old now, not sure exact year. Steerer is 1/18 195mm long . £130 + post. Can send pics if interested, email in profile.

Yet1man

Hi.

I have a set of Chris King hubs laced to Mavic 819 Tubeless rims all in black inc. DT Swiss DB spokes and a pair of 2010 (iirc) Fox Talas RLC 15mm TA forks, standard straight 1 1/8th steerer (185~190mm long – will check) and obviously could combine postage cost if both would be of interest to you.

Drop me an email if so & I’ll sort out some photos.

Cheers

Michael

fatyowls

Pics sent!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘wheelset and forks wanted’ is closed to new replies.