Wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wheelset

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wheelset
  • Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

I have a front hope pro2 on DT4.2 rim with qr adapters, if any good. VGood nic, 40 + p+p would do it.

Sounds amazing mate, but really want a full set.

stubido

If you want something cheap, I’ve a stock specialized black pair. Mavic 221 on stout and deore, I think. They’ve been sitting waiting for a build for too long. I had them serviced then sold the frame.
    £80 posted.

chrislazy

If you want something relatively cheap and don’t mind changing the bearings I have a pair of black hope hubs on Mavic rims going spare. £85 posted.

Mmm, some interesting decisions to be made here!

Cheers for the replies, keep ’em coming, i’m selling another part to fund these later this afternoon so will make a decision later.

Doesn’t need to be anything bombproof, it’s for my singlespeed second bike, so weight is more important. Must be 6 bolt disc and standard QR fitting.

If anyones got anything contact me jonnyhindley at hotmail dot co dot uk

I’ve got some Syncros DP25s of a really expensive Norco going if anyone’s interested in a swap, but they’re bolt through and don’t suit the build.

Cheers.

toxicsoks

I’ve got these –

26″ Wheels -Rims: DT Swiss 445d 32H (white)
    Front Hub: Scott Pro Disc IT, 9mm QR
    Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M525 SL Disc IT
    Minimal marks, no dings, true.
    £50 collected £63 posted Email in profile for pics.

feisty

I have a single speed gold hope rear on a sun-ringle eq21 rim with dt spokes and gold dt nipples, I also have a front gold hope hub and another eq21 rim which just needs building back up. The they make a nice light build.

£130 delivered for the lot

I also have a gold custom 18t cog ali spider ti teeth £20

Also some gold Kcnc ti superlight skewers for £20

email in profile

Hubs are same colour in the flesh just the lighting is different in the pics (they are somewhere between the two)

better older pic of colour

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wheelset’ is closed to new replies.