Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • wheel builders for h plus son / miche preferably Scotland
  • whereisthurso
    Free Member

Does anyone know the best place to have a set of wheels built with miche hubs and h plus sons archetype rims?

I’d prefer for them to be as close to Dundee/st Andrews as possible. Thanks.

therevokid
    Free Member

isn’t wheelsmith in Falkirk ?

whereisthurso
    Free Member

Sounds good, will have a look. Do they do archetype and miche builds? Will give them a call tomorrow.

Northwind

As far as I can tell Steve D at Icycles’ll build anything with anything, though sometimes he’ll moan like you wouldn’t believe 😆 (in my case- yeah, let’s attach the no-name chinese carbon to the re-used not-quite-the-right-length revs in this ancient battered Roval with alu nipples)

But I’d check first obviously.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

http://www.wheelcraft.net/

Al is nowhere near you but well versed in wheelbuilding.

whereisthurso
    Free Member

I actually got my van Nicholas frame indirectly through Al. Lasting memory will always be of his amazing Alladin’s cave of a workshop.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Last time I was at Al’s the hub most club riders were speccing were Miche hubs, he had a load of them on the shelf.

I always enjoy a visit there. It’s an experience no branded bike shop can offer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘wheel builders for h plus son / miche preferably Scotland’ is closed to new replies.