Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Whats Your Plans For The Eve Of Christmas Eve
  • grantway
    Free Member

Our plans are to go to our local Chinese Restaurant
    or a Chinese Take away has the ladies of the house
    don’t want to leave Max our Golden Retriever out of
    the celebrations.

mos

Probably a chinese here too. Washed down with a couple of LV Todds Blondes. Then finish wrapping juniors presents when she finally goes to bed.
    Whats on telly tonigh, owt good?

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

christmas eve is the big on here in france, so off out for dinner + drinks + dancing with loads of people – some i know, many i don’t.

can’t wait!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Just getting ready to do the party food for MsMD when she gets home from work.
    Finger food, mulled wine, couple of beers and a leisurely bimble up to the nice real ale pub just up the road 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

pub

busydog
    Free Member

Out to dinner for some good New Mexican food, i.e. chips & guacamole, green chili enchiladas, red chile carne adovada, pinto beans—all appropriately washed down with a couple/three El Patron Silver margaritas.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

off here with the kids for a wander…

… then home, quick bit of seasonal social media marketing work to do, then settle for cheese, nuts, wine and maybe a wee dram.

sofaking
    Free Member

HermanShake
    Free Member

I’ve done some domestic stuff around the house, been a human climbing frame for a mate’s 2 kids, squeezed in a little DH lite and popped to the offie.

I’m quaffing beer, the next step is bangers n mash 😀

grantway
    Free Member

Whats on telly tonigh, owt good?

No idea Fella I bought loads of DVD’s but probably nothing

Hungry Monkey your plans sound interesting

Gavetheoldskater That looks great mate. But where is it?

To be honest all your plans look rather cool Enjoy and be merry.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Getting together the ingredients for my special mulled wine recipe, then heading out to friends for a smorgasborg of eating, drinking and laughing.

Will try my hardest not to post on here later in an inebriated state and embarrass myself 😳

Have a good one folks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Whats Your Plans For The Eve Of Christmas Eve’ is closed to new replies.