Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • What's your perch ?
  • Crell
    Free Member

Gobi / XM – OK but not for a long ride

SLR flows (various) – my fave, especially the Kit Carbonio. Despite the looks and minimalist construction I find them really comfy.

Boardman – Awful (replaced),

old Flite – Still like it,

Old bontrager ti – like a lifelong friend.

reev
    Free Member

Spoons all round.

Andy-R

SDG Bel-Airs on four of my bikes, (all the Ti railed camo version)and a Ti-Fly on my singlespeed, – I don’t spend much time in the saddle on that, so it seems comfortable enough..

tang
    Free Member

Spesh phenom expert 143, spot on for me.

chakaping
    Free Member

Has anybody tried the SDG Fly saddle

Couldn’t get on with it on my trail bike, too hard.

OK on my DH bike – actually good as it encourages me not to sit down!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Got a Spoon (chromo one) on each of my MTB’s and a San Marco SKN (with Titanox rails) on my road bike.

Can’t complain about the spoons, and despite the SM being really minimal looking it’s incredible comfortable.

tazzymtb

Has anybody tried the SDG Fly saddle

love them, great saddles unless you are a big unit with a flabby ass, then you’ll hate it 😀

carlosg
    Free Member

WTB on both bikes , a Vigo on the XC bike and a Pure V on the gravity bike. Both fit my large muscular buttocks well.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Spesh ladies Ariel on my bikes.

the_lecht_rocks

winner so far seems to be the venerable SDG bel air………………….

WhatafackinLiberty
    Free Member

Chromag Lynx here.

Nice profile, soft on the nose harder towards the back. They last very well too. Leather top, ti rails.

http://www.shore-lines.co.uk/chromaglynxsaddl.html

stratman
    Free Member

Gobi xm x2. My wife got measured for a spesh, and I’ve seen similar kit in Evans. You could try that.

mrbump
    Free Member

gusset r series is a totally different saddle to the spoon and has a diferent feel. the gusset is not as wide as the spoon, tha cover is less slippy,and the padding is different.

skywalker
    Free Member

SDG Bel Air.

Nothing comes close.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Gobi XM here

WackoAK
    Free Member

WTB Pure V on the hardtail, Spesh Phenom the bouncer and Charge Spoon on the SS.

Never got on with the SDG, found it too narrow.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

on my hardtail, I run a WTB Rocket V. It’s ok, but best to wear decent shorts for longer rides.

However, on my rigid/hack/commuter i run a 15 year old titec beserkr DH! and it’s very comfy. i think i have another at my folks, might get next time i’m down… it’s mega tatty, but so comfortable!

willej

WTB Rocket V and Selle Italia FliteMax Trans Am are my favourites so far. Didn’t get on that well with SDG Bel Air. I’d like to have a go on a Specialized BG measuring thingy one day.

nickswolves
    Free Member

Having owned both a WTB Rocket V and Charge spoon saddles on my previous bike, the saddle on my new bike is much more comfy than both of those. Its a Boardman own brand saddle which is v similar to a Fizik Gobi in shape.

I’ve been really impressed with how comfy it is, particularly on longer ‘pedally’ rides and would recommend it to anyone if you can manage to get hold of one somewhere.

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘What's your perch ?’ is closed to new replies.