Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What’s your favourite you-tube clip?
  • roper
    Free Member

Which clip best describes your riding, how you want to ride or just your favourite clip?

(I’m having a lazy day)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh go on then Roper, I will save your thread from having the humiliation of no replies.

I still like this one from Seasonally Unadjusted. It’s of the double rock called McMoab at El Chorro

I like it as I did actually manage to ride it when out with Jim, Roper and our friend Fast Mike, but then my bike ran away with itself after clearing the rocks and I ended up doing a big faceplant into what was luckily soft dirt by the side of the singletrack. Only thing hurt was my pride.

mudshark
    Free Member

I’ve ridden that McMoab with Jim; I did it OK but a crash would hurt so I was wary!

MrAgreeable

Best describes my riding:

It’s the only one of me on there!

Best describes how I’d like to ride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxh_lghW9c

😉

druidh
    Free Member

I can’t find it 🙁

A wooden bridge in the Highlands. Add some ice. And a couple of riders approaching too fast……

sharki
    Free Member

The one me and Jambo made on the Quantocks , it’s got me riding how i like and how want to be riding right now, but can’t 🙁

xc-steve
    Free Member

Does pinkbike count? http://www.pinkbike.com/video/42956/ my flat mate following Rowan Sorrel down Super Tavi (Gawton)

Yetiman
    Free Member

As far as describing my riding probably these two. I love being with my mates and riding anything from fast techy Spanish trails, all day hill rides or purpose built MTB tracks

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

This is the best link bar none!

The guy is a god, soooo smooth and natural. If I could ride like this I would be the happiest man alive

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What’s your favourite you-tube clip?’ is closed to new replies.