What's Your Favourite Thing About STW?
I like meeting up with people, who always turn out to be sound blokes. Always blokes. Always white. Always christian. Obviously 😉
Met some new folk out for a ride last Sunday and had a right giggle.
And I like getting blamed for everything. Makes me feel, well…. ‘special’ 😀Posted 6 years agojoao3v16Member
… as opposed to other bike forum. forums. fori. (?)
For me, it’s because there are very few, if any, threads drivelling on and on about:
1. RLJers (mostly the self-righteous justification of)
2. Riding with headphones (ditto)
3. Pointless ‘almost knocked off my bike’ commuting tales.
4. Not wearing a helmet will kill you to death. Or not.
5. You’re disrespecting the whole world and everything in it if you wear a certain cycle top if you haven’t ‘earnt’ it 🙄Posted 6 years agonachoMember
It’s the funniest, best laid out forum there is. Populated by lots of people who think they know everything but know nothing, some who seem to know almost everything and some who make out they know nothing but actually know a lot! The debates make me laugh, squirm, spit tea over my keyboard and sometimes get angry. And it is the online encyclopedia of all things bike related. Genius and constant entertainment.Posted 6 years agokayak23Subscriber
I love the way that instead of getting to the bottom of a long page of text and simply hitting a button to be taken back to the forum section you were in, you have to either scroll all the way back up, or hit ‘back to the top’ (which isn’t in portrait mobile view) and then the right sub-section…..Posted 6 years ago
Just sayin… 😀
The topic ‘What's Your Favourite Thing About STW?’ is closed to new replies.