Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • What's your excuse?
  • donks
    Free Member

THE WIFE 🙁 😈 👿

jacko54321
    Free Member

was going to go out a little later on the quantocks once its called down with a couple mates but they've droped out and i get bored riding on my own and i give up to easily because theres nobody to push you,

so im gonna be home all evening probibly

takisawa2

Wife indoors writing essay on history of midwiffery. Me under gazebo, just about to get in paddling pool with kids. 🙂
    Cant complain though, rode MachX Fri night & Tarw at CyB yesterday. Might try sneak a lap of the Monkey when cools down before dark.

spw3

At the beach, waiting for the evening session.

Wookster

Mrs on nights so have the kids. Its too hot to ride any way…..so I keep telling my self…. 🙄

alpin
    Free Member

rode 42km on Munich's boring fireroads criss-crossing the wald.

off to the alps tomorrow for a day of 'wahey!'….

_tom_
    Free Member

Its too hot to ride any way…..so I keep telling my self….

It actually is imo, I had a quick ride earlier and was soaked with sweat within about 15 minutes. Rather be in the beer garden!

alpin
    Free Member

and i've just realised i'm a bit drunk…. had to check my last post three times.

… stopped off at three biergartenen on the eway.

grumm
    Free Member

Still not very well – had a bit of a relapse in the last week or two.

Soup
    Free Member

Spent the day sorting the bodywork on the van. After the most awful trip to Halfords, it has worked out beautifully. Looks as good as new. Riding tomorrow instead.

yunki
    Free Member

had the family over for roast dinner.. gonna give it another hour for the heat of the day to cool and then hitting the dusty dryness…

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Did the Chatsworth 10km race this morning (running). First 4k was uphill, and about 25 degrees C. Tweaked my calf muscle, so been chilling in the sunshine with a fridge full of beer 8)

SaxonRider

Shattered collar bone. 😥

Starrman28
    Free Member

Been out, 3 hours this morning over the Devrills and Longleat, bl**dy marvelous…………… 8)

radoggair
    Free Member

no excuses from me

100 mile road ride on friday
    gentle 27 miler yesterday
    Glen T today
    60 miler tomorrow
    60 miler on Tuesday and Thursday
    70 miler on Wednesday.

I'm gonna be raking in the mileage whilst weather is good. I'm fortunate not too sweat too much and love the heat, just hate the wind

sor
    Free Member

More running than riding for me these days as wanting to try my first half-marathon later this year. And after a 8-mile run this morning all I've been capable of since is sitting in the park talent-spotting.

Did Glasgow-to-Ayr on the road bike yesterday though so the weekend wasn't totally non-bike.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

See my boys every weekend. The come first, ride in the week.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Travelled from Rochdale to Sheffield in the G/F's car to pick up my new bike from JE James 😀

Can't wait to get out tomorrow now!

Dancake
    Free Member

BBQ, hangover, play with son, amuse wife, Work.

It is a weekend, after all

rj
    Free Member

Went out yesterday for 8 hours, nearly passed out, decided to drink wine today instead.

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

I went hill walking all day yesterday in the blazing sun trying to keep up with some Munro baggers then cycling for 5 hours today in similar heat. Discovered that a clump of vegetation was concealing a tree stump so I'm in a bit of pain. Nicely bruised and worn out for work tomorrow :-).

sambob
    Free Member

I had D of E in the peaks. walking up Winnats Pass and Mam Tor with a big rucksack is not an experience i would like to repeat.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘What's your excuse?’ is closed to new replies.