Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • what's your biggest fault?
  • scuzz
    Free Member

Merciful to enemies.

Merak

Moody, arrogant swine. Im nice really tho.

trout
    Free Member

I don’t like water

qwerty
    Free Member

not disposing of body parts properly

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Absolutely atrocious with money.

Also big on the self criticism to the point of self loathing at times.

Have been known to let people take advantage of my generally forgiving and generous nature (although trying not to let that happen again).

yossarian
    Free Member

Incredibly lazy in my younger days

Now less lazy but more acerbic and prone to making inappropriate comments almost on cue.

ton

i am a foul mouthed biggoted racist bully thug. ask anyone who has met me, they will concur…….. 😀

cinnamon_girl

Jeez, after today’s hissy fit/rantette with an audience including a photographer, I would say zero tolerance.

On the positive side, am pretty sure I provided some amusement and my behaviour was probably blamed on my age. 🙄

tails
    Free Member

Hey i do this, haha!

I reply all my most horrible moments in life over and over again, like on a loop tape which is self destructive and demorolising

Plus paranoia and anxiety which leads me to drink a bit too much! Oh well could be worse! :mrgreen:

fasthaggis

I used to have so many faults,but this oldtimers thing has made me..erm ….What was the question again ?

cinnamon_girl

I may have caused some criminal damage that may or may not have been captured on camera. Should I be worried?

yodagoat
    Free Member

The Yak.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

i am a foul mouthed biggoted racist bully thug. ask anyone who has met me, they will concur……..

You forgot to mention that your a compulsive fibber as well Ton. 😉

timidwheeler

Whatever.

theotherjonv

I may have caused some criminal damage that may or may not have been captured on camera. Should I be worried?

Depends. We’ll have to know what / how? Ideally with pics or a Youtube address.

Getting caught.

v8ninety

A sometimes, erm, ‘relaxed’ attitude to the trials and tribulations of everyday life. Put it this way, I’m rarely stressed. In fact, I rarely notice!

boxfish
    Free Member

…………………………………………………………………………………….procrastination

EdwardH

The highland boundary fault – it runs just past the top of my garden

JulianA
    Free Member

My close relative, Julian San Andreas.

And a couple of others…

One of which is the ability to differentiate between an abstract class and an interface, apparently.

Oh, and modesty about my amazing good looks, obviously.

cinnamon_girl

Depends. We’ll have to know what / how? Ideally with pics or a Youtube address.

Idiot wedding attendees parking inconsiderately forgetting that pedestrians, cyclists and horse riders need access to the temporary bridge. There was a sign clearly stating ‘cyclists dismount’ just beyond where they were parked.

Of course, due to my trendy wide bars and obese body I was unable to squeeze through the gap. Bike was upended and pedal may possibly have scraped a parked car.

I think my language was OK but shouted that the “I’m alright Jack” mentality was bang out of order. There may have been some more shouty stuff involved.

igrf
    Free Member

I can’t take anything seriously, nor can I reign in a peculiar sense of humour, that frequently others might not find funny, which then cracks me up even more.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Setting fire to stuff when a simple 1 inch punch would have sufficed.

Candodavid
    Free Member

bit of a potty mouth when I get a rant on, but would never use the c word

samuri
    Free Member

Self-loathing. I can’t talk to someone for more than five minutes without expecting them to think I’m boring, stupid, annoying or nasty. Which of course I am.

I provide people with exit options when I’m talking to them to allow them to get away from me.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Depends who you ask. 😀

Talk fist, think second, act third.

This. A million times. It’s on my report card, and many annual reviews.

What’s that about mistakes and learning?

somafunk

I can’t do a half arsed job and be satisfied with it, i either do it right to the best of my ability or i don’t bother doing it at all.

peajay

60% of the time I’m right all of the time!
    😉

hertz32
    Free Member

Procrastination/laziness and I’m FAR too emotional for my own good. I tend to seem detached and unemotional most of the time, But I find myslf bottling emotion to the point where it festers into anger. I then find myself seeing red every couple of months and hurting someone. Last happened during the summer hols where i threw a Billie can at someone and it hit someone else in the head causing massive bleeding. I then ran off and cried. As of late i have found a girl who i can talk to frankly and share everything with. sort of like a gay best friend but I’m a guy. I’m too empathic and I’m prone to depression. my depression i ease with my guitar and anger i ease by running and music. i live in the chilterns so its plenty hilly and i can stick 10 miles and 7 hill sprints in before i a calm and capable of totally rational thought again. I love far too much, unrequited love is a massive problem for me. i can go on. Thanks for reading all of that if you did 🙂

andeh

I get distracted easi…..

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Really stinky farts 🙂

bwaarp
    Free Member

Misanthropy, arrogance, irreverence for everyone and everything, mild depression and losses of concentration when I’m trying to build a Utopian society in my head.

I try to offset it with a sense of humor when I can.

Cougar

My inadvertent ability to make women have bite marks in their thigh when I only smile politely.

I get that a lot too. Ten minutes with me and they want to gnaw their own leg off.

ourmaninthenorth

Type A laziness.

willard

Almost a complete inability to tolerate fools.

I try to hold myself to a really high standard and when I see/hear/work with people that allow fuckwittery, foolishness, bullshit and inaccuracy in their daily working life, it really annoys me. More than it should do. It’s taking a lot of time and effort right now learning how to avoid calling people like that fools to their faces. It’s tough. I’m learning though.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’m too polite for my own good, esp around women i like. i get scared of the physical side of things – once was in bed with someone before i’d even picked up the courage to kiss them for the 1st time… does get in the way when you want to show that you’re keen and would like to progress things, but you can’t break that barrier. it just becomes awkward.

self condidence issues are probably the mainstay of it – and a fear of rejection (as it would be awkward, more than anything else)

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘what's your biggest fault?’ is closed to new replies.