Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • What's YOUR apocalypse plan?
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’ve deliberately avoided Proper Opiates in life so I can enjoy them come the Apocalypse.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I shall descend into Peak Cavern for a few years and emerge Gollum like, after surviving by eating fishesses.

Or, just watch my skin blister off, hair and teeth fall out, and die screaming in agony.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Humans are part of Nature, like it or not. But we do get to choose how we treat the rest of it, ie live sustainably/kindly or not, so we are arguably ‘nastier’ when not doing so.

MoreCashThanDash

Loving the idea of “Miffed Max” 😆

MoreCashThanDash

And anyway, Flashy will be playing “Laughing on Judgement Day” at full volume!

nicko74

To be honest. It’s what this planet needs a good wipe out then a few thousand years to recover from mankind.

You may be right, as long as it only happens to everyone else 🙂

jambourgie
    Free Member

Most importantly, how would an apocalypse affect house prices? I predict a temporary slowdown in growth.

miketually
    Free Member

We live half way between a nuclear power plant and a large garrison. The local airport is strategic because its long runway length allows B52s to use it. We’re not a million miles from Fylingdales.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

You wait 30 years for an apocalypse, and then two come along at once…
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/killer-asteroid-could-strike-earth-next-week-doomsday-112509603.html#EBTbIQq

(Oh, and that news story was published last week.)

twinw4ll
    Free Member

As long as the fall out dosn’t affect the ale stocks, my plan is to drink ale.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀 @ Thunder reference!

I think “Miffed Max” would be awesome! Post apocalyptic, but still properly attired.

brakes
    Free Member

Go and steal a plasma TV from Currys, set fire to a car, get out of dodge.
    Standard.

bikebouy
    Free Member

MrsBouys family farm is near Menwith Hill early warning station nr Harrogate, the farms organic so it would play merry hell with the grass n’all.. Be a bugger that considering all the hard work and red tape we had to go through to get accreditation.. But then who’d be left to eat radiated beef?
    Could open a neon glowing kebab shop s’pose 😆

MoreCashThanDash

Struggling to get a proper witty one in linking Miffed Max and Thunder Dome

Northwind

1) Survive until the insulin runs out
    2) Die

IanW
    Free Member

Wouldn’t an apocalypse pretty much void any plan?

IanW
    Free Member

If it was just a notable reduction in the number humans I would probably enjoy the opportunity to ride my bike with a reduced chance of being killed by some **** in a car.

MoreCashThanDash

Actually there’s cheeky path across a nearby golf course that would be worth a look….

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘What's YOUR apocalypse plan?’ is closed to new replies.