Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Whats wrong with this ad?
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Forks

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Not sure anything is wrong with the ad, looks like at least two things wrong with the bike though…

rob2
    Free Member

He/she can’t have ridden it like that surely?

allthepies
    Free Member

Q: Hi. I’m hoping that I’m not the first to tell you that the forks on this bike are on backwards? I hope you’ve not been riding it like that, it’ll feel terrible! :o) Just a bit of advice.! 03-Oct-12
    A: Hi – Lol no, your not the first!!! only taken it out a couple of times around the local roads. Shows my lack of understanding and perhaps reason for sale! I will consult the instructions this week and make corrections Thanks

oldgit
    Free Member

Don’t see why not if some muppet can line up at the start of the 24/12 with his back to front.

rob2
    Free Member

Eek. Looking from my phone so didn’t see that

nickjb
    Free Member

Three logos on the rims, two on the tyres. How are they supposed to line them up!?

galactus
    Free Member

Lol…lol and 😀

mrelectric

So never mind 2×9, 2×10, 3×9 arguments, put the forks on like that and you get a reverse gear too! 😉

smiff
    Free Member

where’s that hand against head smiley.

what he’s done is make a very steep HA (and dangerous front brake?)

cancel ebay listing, turn fork around, try again..

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

passed a girl riding the oxford-cambridge on some 60 quid BSO with forks on back to front. She finished it. Quite common on commuters around here too.

binners

I stopped a bloke half way round the Gisburn Red on a new Trek Full-susser, to point out the forks were on back to front. He was blissfully unaware

smiff
    Free Member

that’s an achievement, as Treks can’t be sold not-ready-to-ride (mail order, or whatever).

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I got told to F*ck off and don’t be stupid when I pointed out that a guys’ forks where on the wrong way around at Lllangdeggla the other month..

How his mates laughed.

At me. 😕

maccruiskeen

why not? its only a bike – it won’t explode. It won’t ride in the manner the manufacturer intended but its not unridable

soma_rich
    Free Member

I got told to F*ck off and don’t be stupid when I pointed out that a guys’ forks where on the wrong way around at Lllangdeggla the other month..

How his mates laughed.

At me.

Pace or Manitou forks?

soobalias
    Free Member

reverse arch forks look way cooler, thats why i turn both my revs and my vans round.

🙂

PiknMix
    Free Member

It’s all about the pogo, steerer down FTW

cuberider
    Free Member

No wonder he want’s to sell the bike! Must have thought ‘this bike is crap! Had better flick it on!’ 😀

shotsaway
    Free Member

Strange that he sold another Cube Ltd only 6 weeks ago? Nothing suspicious there then!

Although the forks on that one were the right way round!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Whats wrong with this ad?’ is closed to new replies.