Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • whats this worth (sorrrry lol) turner 5 spot
  • firestarter
    Free Member

thinking of moving this on as i dont use it and want some cash for a new motorbike, would prob prefer to flog as a complete unit rather than split altho i know id lose money

med turner 5 spot in black vvgc heli taped since new 2007 tnt version pushed fox rp23 shock, fox float rlc 140mm forks 2007, dt swiss ex1750 wheelset, hope m4 ltd edition red brakes with red floating rotors and braided hoses, xtr mechs, fsa carbon cranks with double set up and bash, raceface stem and bars onone post, arione saddle, hope seat collar, orbit xl11 headset , xt cassette , xtr chain, xt shifters cant remember tyres but they are new

think thats the lot any ideas on pricing , thanks 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

1800 ???

joao3v16
    Free Member

30-40% of what you paid for it

wrecker
    Free Member

£1100-1200ish I reckon. I think you’ll struggle to get any more as a whole bike as the frame and forks are 4 years old.
    You might get more of you split it though.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Deffo more if you split it

firestarter
    Free Member

Always find it seems a pain in arse to split but you prob right tho its a shame as It’s a lovely build with the white and red wheels and red brakes

firestarter
    Free Member

Now up for a heart wrenching 1200 on classifieds cheers for the advice fellas

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’d say that was a bargain (if I needed another bike, plus its too big for me!)

eBay it Mick? Bikes go for daft money on there, even in these tough times…

firestarter
    Free Member

Might do Dave actually , the wheels alone were over 600 so I think its cheap at 1200. I want , no need a gsxr 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

Btw Dave it would fit you mate on inbred did 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Too close to my Blur 4X.

I miss that Inbred 🙁

firestarter
    Free Member

Nah Lol

I miss that too

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘whats this worth (sorrrry lol) turner 5 spot’ is closed to new replies.