Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's this worth please?
  • misssteele
    Free Member

=145673799&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2]Pic 1

=145673799&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]Pic2

=145673799&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1]Pic3

Someone gave it to me to sell and I’ve no idea if it’s worth anything as its just a mish mash really . Forks look goosed.

weeksy

Wow

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Welcome to the rest of the forum, Trader!

Someone gave it to you to sell, did they?

Nothing dodgy about that. Nope. Nothing at all.

misssteele
    Free Member

Eh? What are you on about CFH? My friend did actually give it to me to sell. I thought this forum was meant to be helpful to people ?

misssteele
    Free Member

And what do you mean by ‘trader’? I genuinely have no idea what it’s worth . Bit miffed

orangeboy
    Free Member

Oh my, time to settle in with a stiff drink

Drac

Lets try and define what we mean by ‘private’.

The ‘spirit’ of our forum is one where users can turn their old, surplus or unwanted kit into extra cash to enable them to buy new bits to help them get out and continue riding. The Classified Forum is not a place where users can earn a living or supplement their income by buying and selling parts. users who exploit our forum in this way will be considered to be trading. How we define trading is down to our judgement and we may ask you for an explanation of your sale in order to make this judgement. We will look at each instance reported to us or spotted by us on a case by case basis and then we will act at our discretion.

misssteele
    Free Member

I did a search and apparently people ask on here how much something is worth before putting it in the classifieds . So I was following the rules. What have I done wrong?

misssteele
    Free Member

I’m def not a trader !

misssteele
    Free Member

And at this stage I was just hoping for some friendly advice , I wasn’t even selling it yet

hypnonewt
    Free Member

Frame would make a good project for the right person, ditto on the forks if they were in better condition and worked. I would say couple of hundred if lucky. Head over to retrobike.co.uk they might be more help as it is a pretty old Kona.

pickle
    Free Member

I’d go with eBay on a 99p start and see where it goes

misssteele
    Free Member

Thank you hyponewt & pickle ??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's this worth please?’ is closed to new replies.