Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 508 total)
  • What's this joker on about?
  • Premier Icon piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Can't really see very well in th photos, but is that a deep cable rub groove on the last but one photo?

Premier Icon no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Looks like it.. This one?:

Premier Icon bigyinn
    Free Member

Is the spring pre load ring meant to be that close to the top tube??

Premier Icon BigJohn

He's been quiet. I think the Clozapine and Lithium must be working.

Didn't the 2004 Heckler have a dropped top tube? Maybe the small size is different.

Premier Icon fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

just got back from holiday came back with a chest infection and have just read all of this classy work fellas cheered me up no end

Premier Icon crazy-legs

Didn't the 2004 Heckler have a dropped top tube?

That top tube has certainly been dropped.
    On something sharp by the looks of it… πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon Legoman
    Free Member

Hi, I'm new here.

Just curious…. is this kind of thing normal around here???

Premier Icon Olly
    Free Member

NOT LOCAL?!

(joking, welcome, ive no idea if its normal)

Premier Icon robgarrioch

If you mean merciless ribbing, then yes, fairly normal Legoman – esp. for them that digs their own graves… This one has demanded a little extra vitriol, however.
    Trick is to avoid putting one of these on –

Premier Icon haddock
    Free Member

The man is not that well physically or mentally in my opinion and is
    complete cannon fodder on this forum.

If your reading this Kaesae – in future please don't feed the animals as they bite.

Ill enough to get a MX5, possibly from the proceeds of selling frames magically dropped off by the night pixies?

Now where could they come from?

Legoman – just dont start putting full stops after exclamation marks!.

Premier Icon MikeG

Can't really see very well in th photos, but is that a deep cable rub groove on the last but one photo?

either a very deep cable rub, or quite a light nick from a big angle grinder, the kind you might get if you were, for example, trying to get through a bit of hard material quickly and weren't quite focusing all your attention on the job in hand?

Premier Icon haddock
    Free Member

possibly having been angered by a recent intertnet thread and working very quickly in a poorly lit place? πŸ˜•

Premier Icon barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Without wanting to prolong what has been a very protracted thread, just thought I'd add that the abusive e-mail I got was from a recently banned member of this forum (his user name was an anagram of Arsenal) – dont know if he'd reinvented himself as 'Kaesae', it all gets a bit confusing, to be frank.

Premier Icon tracknicko
    Free Member

as much as the lad hated me and slated me – as well as the bizarrely aggressive emails…

he clearly agrees with me!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-Giant-Trance-XC-frame-Mountain-bike-size-Lrg-20_W0QQitemZ130342544669QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item1e5905651d

nice fresh respray. (oh and a few quid added on of course)

Premier Icon Trailseeker
    Free Member

Powder coat & respray – must be some new trick finish πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon kaesae
    Free Member

2 hours of this shite a night and 15 minutes of full on fun for your ladies later on. You sure showed me. Rat brains and tail chasing go figure.

Premier Icon sc-xc

At last. Some reasonable, balanced and intelligent input to this thread.

Premier Icon me1onhead
    Free Member

Just class!!

Premier Icon franksinatra

Yeah, he is back.

More animal themed insults please!

Premier Icon stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

πŸ™„

Premier Icon crazy-legs

The thread that never dies…

So, kaesae…where do you get these frames from?

πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon kaesae
    Free Member

Crazy legs. By what authority exactly do you question me ?. The power of the fool perhaps.

Premier Icon simonfbarnes
    Free Member

By what authority exactly do you question me ?

respect my authorit-eye (squeak, squeak, squeak)

Premier Icon haddock
    Free Member

Authoritah

Free Member

Authoritah

that's the one πŸ™‚

Premier Icon kaesae
    Free Member

I Have a real life not some poor excuse for a TV soap. My time is too valuable to waist on this nonsense. I reject your way of life your bastard roman mentality and inbred church hypercritical perspective. You are wage slaves and fools distracted by nonsense when the rich own you for a few ££££’s an hour. While you waist your time on this delusional day dream, I’m working as hard as I can to get away from you before you completely destroy our country. Good luck with the rising crime rate, collapsing NHS that’s actually breading diseases and children being brought up by the streets. You guys know what your doing. So sad and pathetic you have nothing better to do than this, gibber gabber like old women.

Farewell ratty racers I leave you to chase your tails.

Premier Icon haddock
    Free Member

I take it your not in the oil business then?

Premier Icon tails
    Free Member

i haven't posted on this thread until now, but i do think the orange and silver is much nicer than the green finish, and of course if he's had it resprayed he is going to add on a couple of quid.

Free Member

So sad and pathetic you have nothing better to do than this, gibber gabber like old women.

that's us told then!

Premier Icon Crag
    Free Member

What a touching farewell, this forum will never be the same again

Premier Icon GlenMore
    Free Member

tails – Member

i haven't posted on this thread until now, but i do think the orange and silver is much nicer than the green finish, and of course if he's had it resprayed he is going to add on a couple of quid.

True. But he could have filled that grinder cable rub mark a bit better.

Premier Icon snaps
    Free Member

So where does he get his frames from then?

Premier Icon colnagokid

I think its kaesae whos having a bit of luck with the rising crime rate, judging by his ability to come across frames so regularly, specially that one with the angle grinder scar on it!

Premier Icon haddock
    Free Member

I guess their not from the NHS, possibly from children being brought up in the streets?

Premier Icon tails
    Free Member

True. But he could have filled that grinder cable rub mark a bit better.

oh is this lad a thief, in that case stone him.

Free Member

oh is this lad a thief, in that case stone him.

property is theft comrade

Premier Icon me1onhead
    Free Member

Maybe he has inside info regarding the availability of frames.
    Possible suspect could include a casualty doctor who's systematically 'doing a Shipman' on any unwitting cyclists entering the local A&E dept.

Premier Icon stompy
    Free Member

Is that 'grinder mark' not just a fools slip while removing the chain that was locking some poor chaps bike up before Kaesae stole it???

Premier Icon no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

… YES (probably) – wake up doormouse..! πŸ™„

Premier Icon khewett
    Free Member

This thread has made me laugh out loud, hes definatly a character. One minute he cant walk he's in so much pain the next he's threatening to come round and kick-box your head in! benefits scamer?

But its definatily worrying where all these frames 'come from', especially as if they where legit he would answwer the question straight to assure any 'potential customers' they are not buying hot goods!

If these frames are legit, I will eat my words!

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘What's this joker on about?’ is closed to new replies.