Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • What’s the point of pubes?
  • pk-ripper
    Free Member

I have them, so does averybody else, apart from maybe baldy people, but what purpose do they serve? Just not been able to figure that out.

Has anyone found any use for their pubes?

BigDummy
    Free Member

They keep my balls warm, make my organ look less terrifyingly large and are highly attractive to women, who love their silky softness and the little ornaments that I plait into them.

geoffj

Sensory innit!

BigDummy
    Free Member

You’re going to tell us that not only do you like women who have removed all theirs (possibly to look more like a seal) but also that you regularly trim your own into the shape of a heart, or just leave a little runway or something aren’t you? 🙄

sharki
    Free Member

Airation, they help circulate air aroung yer scrote, cool balls make more sperm, ever shaved em and got a sweaty sack????

aslo for potection against dust in a similar was eye lashes work.

GrahamS

I think the hypothesis is something to do with scent and pheromones. Since they obviously produces a large surface area in an “aromatic area” (particularly before bathing was common).

Either that or they evolved to tickle your nose and get stuck in your teeth.

GrahamS

aslo for potection against dust in a similar was eye lashes work.

Dust?? How bad does your sex life have to be for your scrote to get dusty?

IanMunro
    Free Member

PMSL!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

and who has eyes in their sac?

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Help keep the flies off

sharki
    Free Member

Graham, you’ve never seem my car have you?

djglover
    Free Member

I trim them back so my cock looks bigger

MoreCashThanDash

Mother Natures Dental Floss, obviously…..

Julian
    Free Member

So you can differentiate between the the front and rear bottom of a lady.

Most bald men have far more body hair caused by the increased levels of testosterone. This is what gave rise to the myth that bald men are more virile.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i was told, in a biology class in secondary school, that the function of pubes is to reduce friction during intercourse.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought they were some kind of visual signal to show fertility (this would have been in the days before “age of consent” obviously).

In the meantime…
    bloke walks into a barber shop, says “here, fella, do you cut women’s hair?”
    barber says “well, if it’s an emergency, I suppose I could”
    bloke points to a gap between his teeth and says “any chance you could cut this one out?”

I’m here all week

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I really cannot see what function they perform other than signalling maturity. Ask an evolutionary biologist and a creationist.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’d have thought they were just like underarm hair – the cushion the hair provides would allow sweat to evapourate more easily as you dont have skin on skin contact constantly, this’ll stop chaffing and allow pheromones to be released too. Bearing in mind that men have nipples, it’s entirely possible that we have useless body parts on both sexes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That’s from an evolutionary point of view of course…now ask a creationist

pk-ripper
    Free Member

indeed. I have many useless body parts. At the moment I’m finding my legs particularly useless, and one of my ears has sunburn.

Maybe if I grew pubes on my ears they wouldn’t get sunburnt. bloody god didn’t think of that did he. then again, can you get sunburnt ears if you’re omnipotent?

BigDummy
    Free Member

can you get sunburnt ears if you’re omnipotent?

Theoretically you can. However, as any means of preventing it would be in your power it is unclear why you would. But then, any means of alleviating the sunburn would also be in your power, so it is unclear why you would not.

coffeeking
    Free Member

From a few online searches it seems the creationist answer is:

“creationism doesn’t bother itself with intricacies like that”

BigDummy
    Free Member

That’s a silly answer. The obvious one is that god created humans as he thought they would be best. When he designed them he thought that pubes would be quite useful and rather attractive. As things have turned out, the boundless ingenuity that he gave humans has allowed them to decide that pubes are optional and to devise ways of removing them, while their limitless capacity for self-expression has meant that many of them like to have nether regions that look troublingly like a plucked chicken. God does not mind this, as free will is a good thing. 😀

Julian
    Free Member

They were attractive during the 1970s

Haze

You will eventually grow them on your ears – they stop growing outwards after a certain length, but continue to grow inwards and end up coming out of your ears.

That’s why old men have hairy ears.

enfht
    Free Member

I thought pubes had evolved to “trap” embarrasing farts? If this isnt the case I’ll have to evaluate my fart-dispersal defense strategy… 😕

catnash
    Free Member

Climbing frame for crabs?

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

Dust?? How bad does your sex life have to be for your scrote to get dusty?

Your not married then?

DrJ

Shave ’em off and you’ll find out!!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

They allow people of scottish persuasion to pull them through the front of their kilts & refer to them as “the sporran” …quite odd really

pk-ripper
    Free Member

If they were attractive in the 70s I’m glad I’m young, as I can’t imagine going to a bar, sidling up to a sheaf of pubes that were wearing a jumpsuit and trying to look all sexy, offering them a drink and a line such as “my, you’re looking so luxuriant and unrestrained, do you use timotei?”. I presume that would get me a slap from a braided pube limb along with the threat of her boyfriend (commonly known as bumbeard) coming around to beat me up.

Dating must have been difficult in the olden days.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Gee-Jays response had me spitting my coffee out 🙂

pk – agreed.

thegreatape
    Free Member

They hold a good amount of lather, so if you scrub your pubes first in the shower you can use them as a handy dispenser while you wash the rest of your body.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

This is a great thread. Total boredom relief. 😆

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Does veet dissolve your willy as well as pubes?

mrmo
    Free Member

but is god created man in his image, WTF does god look like, or is he a paranoid schizophrenic?

How can god be black white brown etc…

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Maybe he owns a tanning salon?

GrahamS

How can god be black white brown etc…

Yay, for he is all things unto men;
    he is unto the white man as he is unto the black man;
    Verily he is the hirsute man and the pubeless metrosexual.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Does veet dissolve your willy as well as pubes?

Only if it is infinitessimally narrow.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Ah well, best say goodbye to little ripper then…

What’s the deal with ladies as well then, if they’re wearing some of these smaller undergarments that I believe are popular nowadays, surely there’s a requirement not to have don king muscling his way out of them?

An the Germans, is it trendy to like the scorpions, the hoff and a raging thongfro?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘What’s the point of pubes?’ is closed to new replies.