Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Whats the most vile 'foodstuff' known to man?
  • ransos
    Free Member

Home made mayonnaise. Yummm. Got to make some more.

Would be awesome with some roasted snarpips.

Yuk! Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you want to eat mayonnaise. It's the unpublicised use of it in salads and sandwiches that offends – it's quite hard to avoid the stuff at times. Why can't it just be a condiment, that people add if they want to?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Been to a curry house to be social twice in the last 20 years, had an omelette both times.

Never actually had a curry but qualified to say how crap it is? hmm, how un-STW is that?

meanwhile – haggis (sheep's heart, liver and lungs) is so vile a "foodstuff" that it's banned in America as "unfit for human consumtion"
    Also anything served from an NHS kitchen – makes maccy d's look like the food of the gods – deep fried everything with extra lard.

BoardinBob

If not already mentioned, roll mop herrings.

Vomit.

Me and the wife have a standing bet of £500 to the first person to eat one and neither of us has even bothered trying to win, despite the fact that we both like fish and seafood.

llama

Wouldn't say I'm a big fan of sea urchin but its not that bad.

Can't stand those aged eggs you get in China where the white is translucent and the yolk is green. Makes me retch.

I couldn't bring myself to eat that fermented fish they have in Sweden. Smells like a decomposing body. They told me the taste is less awful, but I never found out.

Tim
    Free Member

sprouts

liver

asparagus

any tinned meet

liquorice

olives

gozarch
    Free Member

Sweetcorn. It's the devil's work.

Gh0stRider
    Free Member

Avocado with prawn cocktail

Yoghurt

ransos
    Free Member

Forgot to mention – I was in Peru last month. I ate turkey testicles. They were not nice. I flatly refused the guinea pig, as they leave the face attached. It kept staring at me.

ocrider

Liver = fois gras = Food Of The Gods

Amazed that Casu marzu hasn't been mentioned yet. Sounds scrummy.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Orange-flavoured energy gel.

organic355
    Free Member

I win!!, as if pickled Brussels sprouts weren't bad enough, hey have to go and call them frog balls!!!

glenh
    Free Member

It's a wonder you lot are still alive, your all so picky. 😛

p.s. How can anyone not have eaten any type of curry?
    p.p.s. How could anyone not like curry!? All the tastiest veg, meats herbs and spices in awesome combinations – what's not to like?

Travis

I live in China, so don't get me started…

But foods I can't eat…

Liver and Kidney, just gross…

miaowing_kat… DURIAN is just amazing… Michael Palin wrote, 'smells like him, tastes like her' 😉

Otherwise, it is anything that is processed.. just complete crap, except for a chocolate bar and a beer 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

There's very little I wouldn't try. There was some relative of the durian which is even worse smelling that I couldn't even get near my face to try. Guy with me when we tried it ended up almost vomiting it back up as it tasted as bad as it smelled (and he likes durian).

Coyote
    Free Member

meanwhile – haggis (sheep's heart, liver and lungs) is so vile a "foodstuff" that it's banned in America as "unfit for human consumtion"

The irony there is unbelievable!

Travis

+1 Coyote

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

travis – Aye, and other people say durian tastes more like "completely rotten, mushy onions" – it's absolutely gruesome!

atlaz
    Free Member

Quorn.
    Not only does it taste disgusting, or so I'm told, but they've got a virtual monopoly on supermarket distribution so that many people think it's what vegans eat, when it's not even vegan, it's got chicken periods in it.

Spaceman
    Free Member

Dead animals.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Had Sheep's eyeballs a few years back. Frickken wrong they were. Orrible.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

You want unfit for human consumption, try these:

http://newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/3633/The-Most-Harmful-Drinks-in-America.aspx

Holy ****! 1.2 litres of milkshake?

As for worst foods, my vote goes to dessicated coconut and marzipan.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Marmite.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

My initial offering of green peppers now seems pretty lame when pitched against foodstuffs described thus:

Sterling silver should never be used in the cooking, serving or eating of lutefisk, which will permanently ruin silver

and

Casu marzu is considered toxic when the maggots in the cheese have died. Because of this, only cheese in which the maggots are still alive is eaten.

and

In addition, there is some risk of enteric myiasis, or intestinal larval infection. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and bloody diarrhea.[9] Piophila casei larvae are very resistant to human stomach acid and can pass through the stomach alive, taking up residency for some period of time in the intestines and causing stomach lesions and other gastrointestinal problems.[10][11] The larvae have powerful mouthhooks which can lacerate stomach linings or intestinal walls as the maggots attempt to bore through internal organs.

😯

speshstumpyworks
    Free Member

Anything from the Little Chef or Mackie D,s pure filth in a plastic bun.

speshstumpyworks
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke cannot understand why a CUNTry like the good ol' US of A would ban haggis made from the pluck (heart,liver,lungs).

Ask any quality butcher of the quality of these often unused parts of the sheep and they will tell you they are full of nutrients and really tasty parts of the beastie.

Haggis is delish end of.

Then again how can a country of 260 million plus fat blooters be wrong.
    Living on a diet of doughnuts ,pizza and deep fried chicken ,tastes great but will kill you at forty paces, that is if they could waddle that far.

Viewing 26 posts - 121 through 146 (of 146 total)

The topic ‘Whats the most vile 'foodstuff' known to man?’ is closed to new replies.