Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • What's the most controversial band you've ever seen live?
  • Yardley_Hastings
    Free Member

King Kurt at Leeds ploy many moons ago, a young lady from the audience oraly pleasured a fellow audience member on stage prior to the musical mayhem. My mate and I had significant kudos in double physics the following morning, particularly as he was sporting a major black eye from where someone clattered him in the carnage of the mosh pit.

T'Pau – there was some controversy after a young lady made me take her to see them in Liverpool in the early 90's. it was awful!

walleater

bassspine – Member
    Gotta agree with Hairychested. Einsturzende Neubaten & test department, on the same night at a squatted warehouse. Angle grinders on the stage shooting sparks into the crowd, plus politically charged ranting. Awesome!

Wow, yeah that would have been a night to remember! I saw Test Dept (presumably…) later on in the Que Club in Birmingham and they were a bit watered down by then, still great to see but no angle grinders, mainly just big **** off drums.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘What's the most controversial band you've ever seen live?’ is closed to new replies.