Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What's the current best pocket friendly road mini pump?
  • Kryton57

My Lezyne road drive fell to bits.

What next? I’d like one with a hose.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I quite like the Phaart SBD

Jamie
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legend
    Free Member

Properly pocket sized: http://r.ebay.com/jhRAVd

Just big enough to get roadie tyres rock solid without too much faff (the smaller one wouldn’t be good enough ime) bit obviously no good for mtb stuff

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Topeak Mini Morph. It’s like a titchy track pump & I’ve had 90psi in the road tyres with it.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve got a Blackburn Airstick two stage, it’s pocket sized but I’ve only used it once (to help out some MTBers) it seemed to work though.

unovolo
    Free Member

Have used and are still using a Lezyne HP drive pump,its rock solid and use it on my MTB and road bikes with no issues.

Have looked at other pumps but IMO nothing seems as good a all rounder as the Lezyne.

hatter

I know Lezyne and Topeak will be the stock replies but how about the SKS Spaero Sport?

Had one since April this year, made in Germany, neat hose pump with a really nice CNC’ed head, fits just right in the center pocket of my road jerseys.

The sport is the presta only high-pressure version,you wouldn’t want to try and blow up a MTB tyre with it.

TiRed

Have a Topeak carbon micro rocket CB. Fits inside a medium Lezyne caddysack. I also carry two CO2 cartridges, so have yet to use it in earnest out on the road. It is tiny and very pocket friendly.

matthew_h
    Free Member

I agree with Hatter, I’ve got one of those SKS ones too and very good it seems to be.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What's the current best pocket friendly road mini pump?’ is closed to new replies.