• This topic has 256 replies, 88 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 17 posts - 241 through 257 (of 257 total)
  • What's the best way to service a Kona frame and how long should it take ?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Explosion In a Spaghetti Factory If you think heartache and hardship is the foundation for a stable and productive society what good would debating the state of our culture with you do. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/4361796/England-worst-in-Western-Europe-for-obesity-and-teenage-pregnancy.html
    As I said if you want to give out advice or criticize first prove your worth listening too.
    The reason I still live here is because somethings are worth fighting for and I was born to these lands. Plus there is still a chance I can segregate myself through means and me and those smart enough to join me can be away from all of you who like your way of life and think it makes sense.

warton
    Free Member

Someones watched Taxi Driver a few too many times…

Gary_M
    Free Member

How much crap can one idiot spout.

singlespeedstu

Plus there is still a chance I can segregate myself

I do wish you would you strange little man. 🙄

Coyote
    Free Member

The reason I still live here is because somethings are worth fighting for and I was born to these lands. Plus there is still a chance I can segregate myself through means and me and those smart enough to join me can be away from all of you who like your way of life and think it makes sense.

You're not going to buy a farm somewhere are you, start wearing tuquoise and proclaim yourself the "New Messiah" are you?

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

mental illness poured out on an internet forum

woody2000

kaesae
    Free Member

In a F@cked up world what does it mean to be normal. A lot of rain on the way be a lot of wet rats very soon.

Peregrine
    Free Member

Stay away from Camels, they spit you know.

genesis
    Free Member

Come on guys, stop provoking the strange man.

warton
    Free Member

you dirty rats

druidh
    Free Member

Top of the world ma!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"Plus there is still a chance I can segregate myself through means and me and those smart enough to join me can be away from all of you who like your way of life and think it makes sense."

…And it's out at last. Want to chat about the new world order kaesae? God help us having you as a leader, you couldnt find your bol**ks with both hands and a bol**k map, never mind lead us all to some utopian paradise.

Gary_M
    Free Member

A lot of rain on the way be a lot of wet rats very soon.

Yeh I know, looks like I'll have a wet ride home.

letmetalktomark

I cannot believe this is still going…… 😆

mafiafish
    Free Member

and those smart enough to join me

Erm. I assume your definition of smart enough to be quite low considering your grasp of both the language of "these lands" and general grasp of reality. Surely by trying to segregate yourself from what you describe as a fecked up world, you acheive nothing but hermitage? If you have so many ideas on how to improve the world hy not do something more costructive than spending hours seeking attention from a load of middle aged men?(No disrespect)
    You are also eternally asking people to give reasons for their arguments, why don't you back up your frankly idiotic rebukes with some substance and set an example.

Mark

He is no longer able to contribute to or view this thread. Lets just stop the silliness and get on with planning how we are going to escape for a quick ride or two this Christmas once Grandma has slipped into a turkey coma after the Queen's speech 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 241 through 257 (of 257 total)

The topic ‘What's the best way to service a Kona frame and how long should it take ?’ is closed to new replies.