Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What's the best travel insurance to cycling holidays
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

Going to the Alps next month and would like some medical cover for myself and possibly insurance to my bike/belongings (although these may be covered on home contents I’ll check).

So STW massif who do you rate?

Mackem

I’ve always used snowcard. Never had any need to claim from them though. But seemed reasonable price, good cover, specifically covers bikes and mtbing.

Tracey

We have an annual family one with Snowcard but the bikes are on the house insurance

travo
    Free Member

Another one here for Snowcard, made a claim whilst in Austria (medical), paid out in full with no hassles, mate’s have made claims too, all with no hassles.
    Just don’t forget your e111 card, I hadn’t realised mine had expired and the transport to the hospital wasn’t covered by the insurance but would’ve been with the E111, cost me 100 euro’s in the end…

Northwind

Snowcard for me as well- I bring with me a stack of prior medical conditions, they’re the only ones that seem to really understand what that all means- and frankly when faced with cluelessness from an insurer at day one I don’t hold out much hope of good support in an emergency.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Right, Snowcard for me as well.

Thanks everyone.

😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What's the best travel insurance to cycling holidays’ is closed to new replies.