Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What's the best site for cheap flights to Italy??
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

We’ve got a wedding to go to on the site of Lake Garda, Bardolino, Verona.

There’s two of us and its on the 25th of June.

I’ve been checking skyscanner, ebooker and RyanAir/EasyJet for cheap fares fropm the SW of UK, has anyone any suggestions for the best site, airline, promotional deals, its driving me nuts!!

cheers!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Those ones, no joy or just not cheap enough? Last flight I did ended up with ba being cheapest. So worth a look at the big boys. Also depends where you want to fly from, Gatwick was much higher cheaper than other London ones for me.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Don’t forget to add all the costs up, like getting to/from the random airports.

I’d thought I’d found a cracking deal for my folks last year from the local airport, but oh no, a ‘friend’ of my old mans found something a few quid cheaper. Turns out instead of me dropping them off at the airport 20 minutes away, they had to drive 3 hours there and back, and pay airport parking for the week 🙄 which did make a mockery of the £30 saved…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member
    john_drummer
    Free Member

Have you tried expedia? FlyBe? Jet2.com?

jam-bo

flybe from exeter
    ryanair from newquay (?)
    easyjet from brizzle.

other than that your gonna have to drive.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Bardolino is lovely. Not much use to you, just sayin’!.

Not the easiest place to get to though, We flew into Bergamo and stayed the night there, then train to South end of Garda and bus up the east side to Bardolino. Next time I’d hire a car, can’t remember why I didn’t, as I usually do.

hot_fiat

Rail travel is dirt cheap and fast in italy why not fly to Milan*/Turin/Bergamo/Venice and get the train to Verona?

*booking connecting tickets on the Malpensa Express is impossible, or perhaps just very, very Italian, So try Milano Centrale as your starting point & just buy the shuttle tickets at the airport.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Holidaypirates.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What's the best site for cheap flights to Italy??’ is closed to new replies.