• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Lanesra.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What’s the best location to stay at in Barcelona?
  • Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

Which is the best area within the city for a few days of touristy behaviour?

ton

bari gotti (latin quater)

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

Hey Tony, Do you happen to know which area it is on this map?

http://www.expedia.co.uk/daily/shared/products/hotels/Result.aspx

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

I got it, thanks Ton.

SiB

http://www.booking.com/hotels/hotel/es/hosteria-grau.html?aid=320752&tab=2&label=tripadimg-901-93521&lang=en

It was a few years ago now but would definitely go back, nothing plush but authentic in a rambly kind of way. Good guest reviews on above link.

From memory if you’re looking for al mod cons with sky/sat and a fancy restaurant to dine in – forget it. Good bar with tapas though and soooooooooo centrally located even though you feel a bit off the beaten track.

SiB

forgot to mention – we booked direct with hotel online, alot cheaper and very friendly staff

grumm

Not that skint then? 😛

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

£33 return flight, and it’s my stag do….

Premier Icon rickmeister
    Subscriber

Another vote for the Hosteria Grau… stayed there a lot when doing some work for Sony. Great location, good bars nearby, close to the underground/bus from the airport, free wifi.. close to the top of the Ramblas… whats not to like?

hora

Daddy for NY we stayed in Los Ramblos and booked a apartment directly. I could send you the link to the apts url that we used?
    Personally though I can think of better places to go for a blokes stag doo 🙄
    You wont find dwarf strippers in cages in Barcelona.

There is a nice place called ‘The Bagdad Club’ – very pleasant and family-friendly too.

😉

(No, seriously, NEVER take a child near the place).

:-O

hora

Daddy? I mean DAFFY

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

Morning fellas,

Hora, please do mate.

hora

Girls are at the cinema at the mo (who I went with). When they are back in will post up. Cleanliness/layout will be like for like with Manchester/Leeds/Sheffield city centre new development apartments.

Lanesra

Hotel Arts is the only place to stay in Barca. In the top 10 of Hotels I’ve stayed in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What’s the best location to stay at in Barcelona?’ is closed to new replies.