Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Whats that money saving thing…
  • mildred

…Where you get money back from purchases?

konabunny
    Free Member

quidco or one of the other similar things? zillions of threads on this, most likely. use that name as a starting point.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I use Topcashback.com, they’re very good and pay quickly.

Edukator
    Free Member

Green Shield stamps?

shaxi
    Free Member

not certain , but i will search the tips online ! 🙂

mildred

Ta, will have a look.

cp

I use topcashback – only recently started using it, but very simple & purchases all seem to have tracked OK.

joao3v16
    Free Member

+1 for Topcashback, everything’s tracked & paid out for me over the last couple of years.

Quidco seems to have become very erratic with tracking stuff.

mildred

Well, signed up at Topcashback to find that every link I follow results in full RRP. load of crap in my opinion – got nearly everything from Amazon at significantly less than any of the retailers via topcash…

However, even more annoying is the thrice daily emails trying to sell my shite.

Northwind

Amazon aren’t on topcashback… But CRC and Wiggle are. So are the trainline, AA, RAC…

mildred

Yes, that’s my point – Amazon aren’t on there and the products cost significantly less than the retailers who are on topcashback, meaning the savings outweigh the money you get back.

I didn’t know CRC were though – Ive spent a small fortune with them recently.

Northwind

Aye, the way to use it is generally just to shop normally, but use it when you can, rather than letting it influence how you shop too much.

verses

As Northwind says, find the place you want to buy from THEN check QuidCo/TCB to see if they can get you any discounts.

jimc101
    Free Member

You get Nectar point at Amazon, may as well get everything you can from them, if you are going to buy from there.

leffeboy

alternatively if you are using Amazon you could go through http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx to get there. Then a percentage of your purchase goes to a charity. I haven’t used them personally but our org. used to use a similar Danish thing called EnGodsag that worked in the same way. Never got a huge amount but it all helps.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Whats that money saving thing…’ is closed to new replies.