Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What's that CentreParcs place in wales called (and like?)
  • DrP

I fancy a UK weekend away with the family…we’ll drive so not too far (we’re on the very South coast, so not Scotland)..
    I like Centreparcs, but now lad’s in school, not the prices!

What’s the similar one in wales called?

Or anyone been anywhere nice recently?

I don’t mind lodge/caravan type thing – they’re quite cosy for a weekend.
    Not Butlins though,…!

Cheers

DrP

welshfarmer
    stevied
    Free Member

Bluestone is lovely.
    Went earlier this year and was impressed. I don’t think the amenities are quite on the same level as CP but the place had a nicer ‘feel’ to it.
    The pool can be a bit far from the lodges depending on where you are as it’s near the entrance so, if you’re at the other end, it’s a bit of a trek.
    We hired a golf buggy for the week which, with 2 small children, made life a lot easier to get around/pop to the shop etc.
    The shows are good fun, camp smoky is a great spot for a beer/toasted marshmallows too.
    Close to some lovely beaches too.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No chance of a cross channel Center parcs type deal?

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Subscribedd, having checked CPs holiday prices and not having much option this year..

martinhutch

Sadly, Butlins in Pwllheli has gone…so that option is no longer open to you..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2pVnqHppPQ[/video]

welshfarmer

😥

fond memories of my first family holiday to Butlins Pwllheli back in 1970. I would have been 3 and a half. Don’t remember too much, but what I do is as clear as day still.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

No chance of a cross channel Center parcs type deal?

A.K.A The Jungle ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What's that CentreParcs place in wales called (and like?)’ is closed to new replies.