Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • whats j e james delivery times like?
  • jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@JoeBones – Forks should touch down with you tomorrow.

All the best.

JEJ

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@odannyboy – that's a fair point but any queries that crop up in here, we do try to answer them.

As a rule of thumb, we'd prefer for you all to use the below list in priority order for contacting us:

First – http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/contact.html
    Second – cycles-r@jejamescycles.co.uk
    Third – stforum@jejamescycles.com
    Finally – Here

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@Barney_McGrew – both the gloves & socks should be back in stock at the end of this week/early next week. How desperate are you to get the goods?

If you want to email stforum@jejamescycles.com with a contact number i can log a call to be made to you when they arrive back into stock so you can jump online and place the order.

Let me know.

Cheers

JEJ

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

The sooner I can get them the better to be honest.
    YHM.

Cheers

Paul.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Noted Barney – will be in touch as soon as the items you require touch down.

Cheers

JEJ

Skyliner
    Free Member

Sorry to have to post on here again, you are right there are other avenues for contact. HOWEVER, call this a moment of furious anger and the forum is about sharing experiences. SO…

@JEJ Got my delivery today. The bolt is missing!!!!!!! And to top it off a message on the packing slip to say "Customer ok to wait".

My heart is about to burst through my chest! 👿

Jamie
    Free Member

@JEJ Got my delivery today. The bolt is missing!!!!!!! And to top it off a message on the packing slip to say "Customer ok to wait".

Damn…..and that is with them trying.

Skyliner
    Free Member

You wouldnt believe the involment and time I have had to contribute in this too! It is such a simple procedure surely. Customer orders parts, supplier delivers!!

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@Skyliner – Let me look into this for you.

I need to find out who you spoke too, and why they informed you the bolt was being delivered.

I will call you shortly on the mobile number we have on the system.

Cheers

JEJ

Skyliner
    Free Member

Thanks for the call JEJ and getting the missing vital part out sent out to me today.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@Skyliner – good to speak to you and i'm glad we've got it sorted – apologies for the inconvenience.

The Rotherham manager will be calling you shortly, he was actually telling me in the back ground while we were chatting for me to get your payment details but i didn't hear him.

Cheers again fella.

JEJ

bonj
    Free Member

can i just say, i think the presence of this thread did actually encourage me to order some gloves when i probably wouldn't have trusted je james otherwise (they came pretty promptly.)
    So keep it up it's probably upping sales.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@bonj – thanks for the vote of confidence fella.

JEJ

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘whats j e james delivery times like?’ is closed to new replies.