• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by ski.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What's it worth? original Ti Inbred (as it seems to be a popular question!)…
  • the-muffin-man

An original Ti Inbred. Geared, not singlespeed.

I’ve looked on eBay for completed listings but there’s nothing.

I’ve been considering selling it for a while as I rarely ride nowadays.

s
    Free Member

£350 for a frame? Well that’s what I would pay for a clean one 😉

harvey
    Free Member

over the years i have bought 3 of these second hand, i paid £350 for one frame and about £750 each for the other two built up with used xt components. bought one on ebay and the other two on this site
    they are brilliant bikes, with a long top tube they have great balance through singletrack and climb like a mountain goat. i run it with rigid carbon pace forks in the winter, fox forks in the summer, and with 700 wheels and cyclocross tyres for trailquests and touring.
    the titanium frame means you dont have to get too fussy when transporting with other bikes, and washing is a lot easier than a painted bike.

slimjim78
    Free Member

never trust any statement utilising ”climbs like a mountain goat”

slimjim78
    Free Member

oh, if it’s a large/20″ frame, i’ll buy it.

takisawa2

Is it the 29er version…?

njee20
    Free Member

Has it snapped yet?

the-muffin-man

Has it snapped yet?

Nope – all tubes are still tube shaped and in one piece!!

It’s an 18″ 26″ geared, from a time before 29ers were thunk of!

ski
    Free Member

Owned in the past, d76 geared and SS inbred, 853 geared inbred & a Pompino.

Still have my 853 SS inbred & a 29er d76 inbred, plus a kafinback all in that sand/green colour.

Always wanted one of the first Tinbreds, but always seem to spot them too late or get outbid on them on ebay, for some strange reason, the latest version don’t seem to have the same attraction for me.

Muffin, don’t sell it, pretty sure you will regret it, but if you do want to, my email is in my profile 😉

One day, one day, I will get lucky…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What's it worth? original Ti Inbred (as it seems to be a popular question!)…’ is closed to new replies.