Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What's it worth? Nukeproof Mega content…
  • dan1980
    Free Member

I’m just not riding these days, so thinking of selling my 2016 Mega.

It’s the “Comp” Spec http://nukeproof.com/products/mega-275-comp-2016/ in large with the following changes:

[list]
    [*]Black and Yellow frame, rather than Black and White (i.e. Team frame colour)[/*]
    [*]Nukeproof generator 650b wheels
    [/*]
    [*]Formula “The One” brakes
    [/*]
    [*]Formula floating rotors (180 mm)
    [/*]
    [*]800 mm Warhead bars
    [/*]
    [*]ODI Grips[/*]
    [/list]

There’s a tiny amount of usage damage, but it’s in pretty good nick, as it’s just not been used that much.

joebristol

Think it’s really hard to put a price on 2nd hand mountain bikes. I’ve got my FS up for sale on multiple sites (eBay / gumtree / here / pink bike / bike radar etc), but only for about a week so far. Got 10 people watching it on eBay – but no calls/messages yet. Difficult to know if priced well or not – seems cheap to me but ho hum.

samuelr
    Free Member

It seems that bikes loose 50% of the new price after a year. Then condition comes into it. So probably around the £1200 mark is my guess. You could get more or less who knows.

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Only thing that isn’t current on that is that it’s non-boost – so maybe 60-65% of the (most discounted) new price depending on how little use it’s had. I think once you start looking for over £1500 for a second-hand bike, regardless of spec, people start thinking about buying new instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What's it worth? Nukeproof Mega content…’ is closed to new replies.