Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Whats it worth?? Is this the correct place to ask?
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I dont want to upset anyone on the classifieds as everyone seems a little touchy of late. Anyhow, i have a new bike in the loft for my little lad so his old one needs to go around or before christmas. A relative sold a smaller one on ebay last year for silly money and i let my sons last one go for what i thought was reasonable amount. It was much less than they got on ebay.

Anyhow, how much is a Blue/Black 16" Boys Spesh Hotrock worth?

In very good condition. I have removed the annoying chain guard but still have it and i still have the stabilisers.

If this is in the wrong area then please move it mods.

Thanks

tinsy
    Free Member

Perfectly acceptable question.

Sadly I dont know the answer, however if it helps I paid £50 for an old style 20" one with the Y type frame off the bay and was happy with that, and got my £50 back a bit later on.

Try it for what you want for it, is its sells all well and good, if it doesnt drop the price a tad.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I was going to do that then i noticed the recent trend of hounding anyone who tried to get a bit of extra money on classifieds

Will post an ad and see how i get on. If anyone kicks off then they can be redirected here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Whats it worth?? Is this the correct place to ask?’ is closed to new replies.