Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What's it worth- Fox RL F120 forks?
  • Northwind

Can’t pin down a good price for these, just wondering what a sensible start point would be… These are off a Camber Pro, and are black, QR, standard steerer. Barely used- perhaps 4 or 5 rides, and I could call them “as new” except that they picked up a scrape in the garage

also left a tiny mark on the stanchion 🙁

What do you reckon?

ferrit
    Free Member

Been trying to punt a brand new set of these for a while now. Still no interest at £300 so given the minor damage to yours, a wee bit less than that maybe?

khani
    Free Member

I’d put them up for £250 But would go as low as £220, they’re nice forks but most people who want forks longer than 100mm want a through axle as well, and the marks don’t help tbh..

Northwind

Yeah, the marks are hugely annoying tbh- walked into garage, put down catalytic convertor from car (which is, basically, about 20kg of spiky metal), bike which had been happily standing against the wall for a week instantly fell over on top of the cat 🙄

Cheers though, that’s slightly higher than I was anticipating so I’ll give it a whirl.

bradley
    Free Member

If I had the spare cash I’d give you £220 right now lol 🙁

glenh
    Free Member

£250 seems pretty reasonable bearing in mind a new set is the best part of £600 and those marks will make no difference.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What's it worth- Fox RL F120 forks?’ is closed to new replies.