Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What’s Inside Singletrack World Issue 143? Out Today!
  • stwhannah

If you receive a printed copy of the magazine each issue, it’s now in the post – we can’t be sure exactly when it will land with you, especially with …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

What’s Inside Singletrack World Issue 143? Out Today!

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

jamiestogden
    Free Member

Received my first ever print edition today! Looks great and so very different from my usual reads.

stwhannah

@jamiestogden Make sure to sniff it too! Let us know what you think when you’ve read some articles – all feedback is useful.

cloggy

Beware pedant alert! Brechfa and Crychan are not in South Carmarthanshire, both are north with parts of Crychan in Brecknockshire. Mind you this follows a tradition of the magazine getting it wrong in Wales, originating with Chipps.

footflaps

originating with Chipps.

Does he come from Wales?

martinhutch

Pushing out of Woo Gill? Softies! 🙂

cloggy

I wouldn’t know but he once did an article on the TransCambian Way whilst riding in the general area…

fatbikeandcoffee
    Free Member

Not got mine yet 🙁

tractionman

me neither, soon I hope!

DPM

Anyone else struggling to download it from Pocketmags this month despite being a subscriber?

willv

Yup same pocketmags issue here. Am guessing may be ok in a day or as it’s done this before

slappyrick

Guilty as charged. To be fair to Adam, though, he rode most of it. Barney and I didn’t stand a chance.

reeksy

I gave up with Pocketmags on the last issue as it just didn’t show up for me.

willv

Pocketmags still no working. Time to go back to print perhaps as my iPad is quite old…

stwhannah

If you’re having trouble with pocketmags please email subs@singletrackworld.com and we can look into it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.