Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Whats in your Room 101
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

At least one bike related!

1. Toilet seats that dont stay up when you want to pee so you have to use one knee to keep the twunting thing up whilst you aim*
    2. Showers that you cant get to the right temperature so you are constantly hopping in and out of to get washed as they go from freezing to lava in a matter of moments*
    3. Avid brakes that, when set up on the track stand dont squeak but so as you take it off start to squeak.

* stayed in a bargin bucket hotel last night btw!

Yours?

wwaswas

list threads.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Shower in my flat – so low is its mounting point that I cant get under it. I point it sideways but that sprays all over the floor. Bath is too short for me to sit in without having only my arse and ankles in the water. Loo is so close to the wall I have to lean over when having a number 2 as my shoulders hit the wall, same with the sink*. **** hate the bathroom.

*I dont have a number two in the sink.

IanMunro
    Free Member

1) Steeds
    2) Rigs
    3) Rides

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

sfb
    tj
    myself

ransos
    Free Member

^^

Incorrect usage of the reflexive pronoun.

coffeeking
    Free Member

People who use only the word “bike”, instead of sprucing up the conversation a little 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

– the angriness of bears (I want a pet Grizzly)

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

1) political correctness
    2) the Scottish midge
    3) children – specifically when my mates have to ferry them around all bloody weekend so they cannot go out riding

ski
    Free Member

Those little plastic ties they use to pack new toys with, they use hundreds of the darn thing making it nearly impossible to remove the toy from the packing!

Supermarkets

Slugs

Coventry

jimmy

1. Sainsbury’s buckets of pre-cooked rice and the lazy feckers who buy it.
    2. Midges
    3. Work.
    4. Bike-related… errr… right now, external BBs. Baggashite.

colnagokid

UGG boots

RudeBoy
    Free Member

People who think a cycle lane is for parking cars in (selfish **** in general, really).
    Plastic bubble packaging, that you need a **** chainsaw to open, and end up hurting yourself. And by the time you’ve got the bastard thing open, you’ve opened up an artery, and the thing inside is smashed, anyway.
    Car alarms, that go off all **** day, while the owner is happily oblivious, somewhere else.
    Children’s mobile ‘phones that play sh1tty tinny music.
    Annoying squeeks on your bike, that no matter what you do, you just cannot cure.

That’s just a random selection, from a very, very, very long list.

freeform5spot; I feel your pain re the toilet seat thing. Why is it, they’re always in someone’s house, where it’s quite posh and nicely decorated? You stick the thing up, start peeing, then without warning, the **** thing comes crashing down, there’s p1ss everywhere, and you’re desperately trying to clean up their entire bathroom…

freeform5spot
    Free Member

LOL! 😮

uplink
    Free Member

eco warriors

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

1) telesales people –
    2) Rover Streetwise
    3) Tioga Tyres

Flaperon

Woolly jumpers
    Fish bones

Don’t ask why.

Lootenant
    Free Member

Forum threads about dogs?

Amongst many other things….

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Whats in your Room 101’ is closed to new replies.