• This topic has 50 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by 2002.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • What's in James Martins garage?
  • charliedontsurf

Chubby talentless dullard of the highest order…. I saw a documentary where he spent a mountain of money on a classic car and then entered a vintage rally in Italy… With a very pretty Italian co driver, and he wouldn’t let her drive. Sounds like a great trip/experience, but he never smiled and came across as spoilt Git. The TV show was crap too, but only because he was crap, because he is crap. Crap crappety crap.

athgray
    Free Member

The Formlia 1 grated on me as well. Seems to have done well from cooking a bit though. I am in the wrong job.

raisinhat
    Free Member

The episode with Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Stirling Moss was leagues better, for all the obvious reasons.

bullheart
    Free Member

He is a fat, talentless shit.

And there is a turd, tucked behind the toolbox, near the strimmer and classic oil drum in the corner of the garage. He doesn’t know, but the stench drives him mad. Don’t ask me how I know, just revel in his discomfort.

Houns

I quite like him

Merak

ChunkyMTB – Member
    i have hated him (strong word i know) since he did the programme about doing the mille miglia, in which he very much came accross as a mardy arsed, self serving cock.

This.

He did indeed come across as a selfish little brat with a fancy car and a beautiful girlfriend, who appreciated neither. An odious gob shite.

I lasted about 10 mins with Sir Jackie Stewart. I’ve nothing but respect for him, but watching that fat sycophant fawning all over him made me feel ill.

In case your in any doubt, I hate the fat ****, and in particular for his risible attitude towards cyclists, and his inability to pronounce Formula.

cozz
    Free Member

i met him once, at a bikers funeral for a mutual friend, he blended in chatted was cool all day

at the wake at a pub, he flagged down a passing ice cream van, told the driver dishing out ice creams, and picked up the tab,

not in a “oh look at me rich chef” manner at all – just a nice genuine gesture from a nice bloke

santacruzsi
    Free Member

This chris hoy / Colin McRae one was taken off and to be shown in future according to Hoys ‘ twotter account.

Speshpaul

Now just to be clear
    “James decided that rather than take his girlfriend he needed to employ a navigator/mechanic (although I’m not sure why he needed a mechanic since there was a mechanic following in a van anyway). He was introduced to Sarah Bennett-Baggs who drives a 1978 Porsche 911 SC in the Porsche Club Championship”

Still makes him a monumental tosser.

The Stirling / Stewart one was ace.

Merak

His girlfriend at the time featured in the documentary. It was her that I was referring to in my post. I was aware that his co driver wasnt his Mrs. Regardless he treated them both with contempt and behaved like a spoilt child.

Free Member

The McRae program looks to be on this Sunday night on BBC2 at 22.00 unless the stop it being shown again.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What's in James Martins garage?’ is closed to new replies.