Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Whats happening at on-one then?
  • CHB

actually, I prefer the first one.
    Heard he had also decided to quit the bike industry and move into designing oil rig platforms using the skills learnt while designing a bike for Ton.

the_lecht_rocks

lets hope that he continues to put out bikes like my ti456 which rips the heart out of my Hummer everytime i ride it 😀

jimthesaint

‘my ti456….my Hummer’. I’m really starting to dislike you the_lecht_rocks, in a very jealous sort of way.

ton

i heared a rumour, CHB is gonna get it. 😆

other one is i am gonna employ brant as my personal bike builder, cos i swap em that much.

BadlyWiredDog

Truth is, On One has been bought by Tesco as their bike value brand, it’s all going to be red, white and blue Value brand-striped Inbreds from now on. The white paint made it a done deal by minimising paint costs and allowing existing stock to be utilised with the aid of some sticky tape. Honest guv.

epicyclo

You’ve all got it wrong.

Brant’s discovered that the paint he uses on the On-Ones is so tough that there is no need to have a steel frame under it.

He is busy patenting this process and that is why the world economy has collapsed – because of the lower demand for steel.

HTTP404
    Free Member

Lloyds are taking over on-one. It’ll be the “Lloyds Inbred” and the “Lloyds Scandal” – which also accurately describes the Lloyds board and the mess they’re in.

MrNutt
    Free Member

wild guess: he’s got a new job as a frame designer over in the states?

(just incase: it wasn’t my idea!)

the_lecht_rocks

404 – you’ve got it 😀 LOL
    jim the saint – you don’t wanna see my suspension bikes then 😀

tails
    Free Member

whatever he is doing congratulations hope you do well, shame on ones are so gopping looks wise

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Apollo Inbred anyone?

On sale at a Halfords near you now?

andrew
    Free Member

q`E

andrew
    Free Member

Oops. That was either my cat or my 15mth old daughter. Or both of them together.

MrSmith
    Free Member

all this fuss over the fact that he’s facing up to being bald and going for a no1 crew cut.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I can only hope that what ever it is it leads on to the ultimate goal…

…full scale jerky production!!

theotherjonv

spots an opportunity to start viral marketing on the BBC by replacing the bearded wonder on TMS?

“And at the end of the over, Strauss is ON-ONE”

MrSparkle

Zak Tempest is taking over.

rOcKeTdOg

the clues are there…..move to a GIANT distributor

or maybe not, anyway whatever it is i wish him bon chance

brant
    Free Member

.move to a GIANT distributor

Oh give up.

or maybe not, anyway whatever it is i wish him bon chance

cheers happen.

I AM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR GIANT (well, unless the price is right, and they approach me in 12 months time).

luke
    Free Member

Opening a on-one branded physical shop?

MrNutt
    Free Member

what about the Jerky!?!?

its where the clever money is!!

people will always need dried meat products Brant!!!

cwmon!!!

billyboulders
    Free Member

New edition of “mountain bike maintenance and repair” ?

pjt201
    Free Member

epicyclo – Member

You’ve all got it wrong.

Brant’s discovered that the paint he uses on the On-Ones is so tough that there is no need to have a steel frame under it.

have you ever owned an on-one? i think the only downfall of them is the very easy to chip paint!

Jamie
    Free Member

Im going for sex change in a push to launch his new female orientated bikes. Congrats Brantalina.

z1ppy

pjt201 – Member

epicyclo – Member

You’ve all got it wrong.

have you ever owned an on-one? i think the only downfall of them is the very easy to chip paint!

epicyclo’s post made me laff so hard it hurt (again being an owner), pjt201, I (like) to think epicyclo knew what he was talking about & got it right on the money 😀

hora
    Free Member

I did worry alittle when I started reading this thread as I’m awaiting his full-susser with baited breath (well as long as its a sub4inch short travel/long fork capable steed)…hint hint!

Brant does need a bigger shed though, when I was down there he had a few bike frames propped against his Dads Mower.

Ashley
    Free Member

All I can say is soon you will be able to point to an on-one rider and say “Ur bike is a saracin!”

😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Does gary Fisher not mind folk borrowing his beards?

one of our female members referred to that sort of “beard” as a “muff tickler” :o)

rOcKeTdOg

beards aren’t called ‘ladies favourite’ for nothing

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

All I can say is soon you will be able to point to an on-one rider and say “Ur bike is a saracin!”

Well seeing as as of the end of March Saracen will cease to be in their current form as the brand has been bought by Madison (behing Ridgeback, Genesis and Shimano importer for the UK amongst other things) I really rather doubt it.

Esp as Saracen went tits up a couple of years back owing lots of money to suppliers and factories then started the next day under a new name which had been registered a while before (Saracen Bikes vs Saracen Cycles any one?) and carried on as if nothing had happened!

SSP

hora
    Free Member

Its nothing special. I’ve heard that Brants launching a fem-fresh and dirty sort of range. There is going to be one called the onPinkone, potbrown, brownstar and onupone. Bloody Cover-copist.

hora
    Free Member

😆 Genius Tag- ‘off to tefal’. They used to call me Tefalhead at school! 😆

brant
    Free Member

Ah come on Alex, let’s not let anything get in the way of a bit of speculation 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

So he is off to work for GIANT!!! 😯

JoeNation
    Free Member

That Jamie Oliver show about pigs has had an impact in the shed, and Brant’s now dedicated to producing free-range organic steel. After witnessing iron ore’s living conditions during the mining process on a recent research mission, he’s come up with a new method of rearing it that gives the ore room to frolic and forage. He’s leaving the artificial insemination to the experts though (thank god).

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Whats happening at on-one then?’ is closed to new replies.