Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • What's happened to Tandem Jeremy?
  • wwaswas

email in profile 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Did Edukator have a previous logon then? I’m afraid I don’t follow the forum personalities enough to recall these things. Maybe it’s because I don’t watch soap operas on TV.

wwaswas

Did Edukator have a previous logon then

that’s what I’m thinking.

Kryton57

Don’t know about that, I know him from another Forum.

Anyway, thats the end of that before I get banned for invoking an argument.

wwaswas

And I’m not searching every forum on the internet for ex-pats living in France who get shirty about data privacy.

GrahamS

Maybe it’s because I don’t watch soap operas on TV.

Is he someone’s evil twin brother?

Kryton57

Crikey, WWW – do you reallty care what a forum members real name is?

I’m not going to reveal it, why would I. I’m just pointing out to him that I know who he is.

I probably shouldnt have.

wwaswas

I was just interested if it was a ‘revisit’ by a previous member under a different name that was all, no interest on who it really is, just his recent mission to wind Mark up about who owned what he posted had piqued my interest.

Muke
    Free Member

Maybe he went back to making movies…

😉

Kryton57

wwaswas – Member
    I was just interested if it was a ‘revisit’ by a previous member under a different name that was all, no interest on who it really is, just his recent mission to wind Mark up about who owned what he posted had piqued my interest.

Lets just say that kind of content isn’t the first time its led to a ban – er erm, alledgedly.

druidh
    Free Member

+1

Solo
    Free Member

johndoh
    Free Member

Muke – that’ll be TJ on the horse then. No helmet.

smell_it
    Free Member

wwaswas  » I was just interested if it was a ‘revisit’ by a previous member under a different name that was all, no interest on who it really is, just his recent mission to wind Mark up about who owned what he posted had piqued my interest. +1

That paragraph suggests there are a raft of folk that take this place way to seriously.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Has he been baynned?

kayak23 – Member

Keep up at the back…

zokes – Member

Have you been away for a bit?

Mr Woppit – Member

Yup.

You haven’t been anywhere Woppit. You posted several times on this thread 4 weeks ago, so you were perfectly aware of the situation :

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/the-heart-ripped-from-stw

You’re clearly playing games for reasons best known to you.

brakes
    Free Member

:CLAXON: Stalker alert! Stalker alert! :CLAXON:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Edukator
    Free Member

I was never banned on the other channel, Krypton, I asked to be bozoed. My wife took a threat to lose her her job seriously even if it wasn’t meant seriously so I vanished. You were late to the party by which time most of the good guys had left (edit: see above 😉 ). Many are on here and you yourself know who still posts on both.

I recognised you a long time ago but havent engaged you in conversation on here even when we’ve been on the same thread. Are you still riding those American bikes with poor quality control? 😉 People who trash forums aren’t tolerated on here which is a good thing but I sometimes feel I’m fighting an unequal battle with one arm behind my back rather than debating. So I dip in then dip out when it starts getting too personal.

yossarian
    Free Member

Woppit is trolling for the very first time

Kryton57

Edukator – Member
    I was never banned on the other channel, Krypton, I asked to be bozoed. My wife took a threat to lose her her job seriously if it wasn’t meant seriously so I vanished. You were late to the party by which time most of the good guys had left (edit: see above ). Many are on here and you yourself know who still posts on both.

I recognised you a long time ago but havent engaged you in conversation on here even when we’ve been on the same thread. Are you still riding those American bikes with poor quality control? People who trash forums aren’t tolerated on here which is a good thing but I sometimes feel I’m fighting an unequal battle with one arm behind my back rather than debating. So I dip in then dip out when it starts getting too personal.

*waves* I hope you are both well – and no, my patience ran out and I succembed (after a proper round of testing many brands this time I might add) to an ASR5.

Muke
    Free Member

that’ll be TJ on the horse then. No helmet.

😆

No his horse was taller than that one 😉

hilldodger
    Free Member

What’s happened to Tandem Jeremy?

Currently in orbit, calculating re-entry trajectory……

MrOvershoot

Edukator – Member

I was never banned on the other channel

I think if you posted that picture of you in the rubber suit John it could be close to a ban 😉

CountZero

I think if you posted that picture of you in the rubber suit John it could be close to a ban

Is that the one filled with Swarfega and ball bearings? Yummy! 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

I hear TJ and GW are currently sharing a cell on a long ten stretch.

Edukator
    Free Member

I’m afraid the team-France-skin-suit-camel-toe pic disappeared when Fotopic died. Unless someone downloaded it… . 😐

Kevevs
    Free Member

TJ had a bit of a gob and opinion on him. Turns out that’s not liked round here. The forum is less interesting cos of his banning.

MrOvershoot

Edukator – Member

I’m afraid the team-France-skin-suit-camel-toe pic disappeared when Fotopic died. Unless someone downloaded it… .

You never know 😉

But not I!

mogrim

TJ had a bit of a gob and opinion on him. Turns out that’s not liked round here. The forum is less interesting cos of his banning.

Dunno about that, he would take his position, repeat it ad infinitum, and if he didn’t win the argument he’d run away. If he’d been better at arguing he’d have been more interesting.

geetee1972
    Free Member

TJ would have been back with a new log in, except the Ecuadorean embassy is having problems with it’s internet connection.

MSP

Dunno about that, he would take his position, repeat it ad infinitum, and if he didn’t win the argument he’d run away. If he’d been better at arguing he’d have been more interesting.

It seems that everyone who claims that, did exactly the same thing, just with the opposite position in any argument.

Wookster

I though he “disappeared” in a co-ordinated attack by the major Helmet manufactures…… Or was it for selling certain pictures to the French edition of closer…….. 😈

yossarian
    Free Member

TJ was a proper character on here and seemed well aware of his flaws. I’m not sure what went on behind the scenes to lead to a lifetime ban. Perhaps it was his suggestion? I don’t know. It’s apparent however that most of the people who are pleased he’s gone aren’t as interesting as he was.

Says absolutely everything you need to know.

RustySpanner

What’s the point of this thread?

The OP, as per Ernesto’s post was fully aware of the circumstances of TJ’s life stretch.

Bit sad, really.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

was he a tandem rider . . . and was his name Jeremy?

Really?

jesus . . . i’d be angry with that name . . . and mines Keith!!

yunki
    Free Member

Tj refused to be assimilated..

He was a righteous man and too good for this place

mogrim

It seems that everyone who claims that, did exactly the same thing, just with the opposite position in any argument.

Certainly some people do the same, both from one end and the other of any given argument. But most of us can see shades of grey, and I don’t mean a poorly-written chick-lit BDSM novel. TJ, amusingly, is like Thatcher in that regard: everything is either black or white.

Despite that, I’d rather he hadn’t been banned, it’s good to have your beliefs challenged, and he certainly did that.

loum
    Free Member

One of the good guys.

Free the Embra One.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZjz16xjeBAA[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘What's happened to Tandem Jeremy?’ is closed to new replies.