Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What’s Hamsterley running like at the minute?
  • sharkattack

It used to be my local but I haven’t been there for a couple of years.

I tried to join the Faceache group but they haven’t let me in yet. What’s the latest info?

Is it business as usual for car parking? All trails open? Anything new worth checking out?

It’s well over 2 hours away from us now but we could go on the way to visit family tomorrow. If it’s on lockdown we won’t bother.

benpinnick

Everything is open and running fine. Mega queues at the café/ice cream stand though. Lots of good new off piste on the north side. You get anpr parking-ed on the main car park end but it doesn’t work if you come down windy bank and park at the grove so that was free last time I checked. I think Blackling hole car park is closed at the mo.

Gets rammed at the weekend so I’d head for one of the other car parks rather than try and squeeze into the main one. Trails aren’t too busy though.

sbtouring
    Free Member

They have started felling trees near the red trail, just before the descent to blackling hole. So there is a few unofficial trails out of use around there.

sharkattack

We’ll be there tomorrow so hopefully we’ll miss the worst of the weekend crowds.

I’ve just had a look on Trailforks heat map. There’s tonnes of stuff everywhere. I’ll be with my girlfriend tomorrow, I might need another trip to go exploring properly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What’s Hamsterley running like at the minute?’ is closed to new replies.