Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • What’s great in the world at the moment?
  • Houns

Lunge it’s the cheapest around, always a great selection and kept very well, been a while since I’ve been in town (too many memories 😏😔) Holdens, Wye Valley, Bathams and Titanic are the regulars with 5 other guest regularly rotating

cinnamon_girl

CG, you know where I live…!

Watercress EVERYTHING! 😎

Hope you’re on good form!

lol and one can never have too much watercress! I see there’s a still on the river bank making Mayfly gin, comes in a very pretty bottle too. Have you sampled it?

I need this place to amuse me and it doesn’t fail. How’s life treating you?

pondo

The end is in sight for my current job (with 20-30k miles a year of driving), early next month I start being able to commute by bicycle. By bicycle! Have you ever heard of such a thing? 🙂 Really looking forward to lowering my emissions (no sniggering at the back), getting healthier and, at the age of 46, taking a decent step up a career ladder I didn’t even set foot on until two years ago. Times is good. 🙂

I’ve read everything on here and everything’s made me smile. This is a good thread. 😀

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Back to my original post been riding through puddles to buy chicken, mushrooms and peppers for risotto. puddles for the win.

amodicumofgnar

Halfway to new bike day.

stumpyjon

Yellow tail Shiraz…..

chewkw
    Free Member

What’s great in the world at the moment?

I bought a £9 six inches cheapo cast-iron skillet to fry eggs etc …

sargey

A couple of pints in the unicorn tonight, get some euros tomorrow then fly of to gran canaria on Saturday with the wife.
    Daughter has had an offer accepted on her first house so mixed emotions there but generally things are good.

seadog101

Sometimes I find the world is better with a bit of very very good rum…

Gunz
    Free Member

I just got some Russell K Red 50 speakers on a good deal and I’m loving listening to all my music again. Comfy chair, bottle of red and doing nothing else to distract from just listening.

bruneep

BigButSlimmerBloke wrote:

43 working days left till retirement.

56 working days to go for me.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I like seadogs post 🥳🤹‍♂️👊

pondo

Tonight I read on here where Birmingham’s best gin bar and restaurant are – tonight on Facebook, Mrs Pondo’s friends visited both. Small world! 🙂

theboatman
    Free Member

A Netheredge margarita pizza with a few chillies on and half a nice IPA in the Sunday morning sun was an absolute joy to the soul. I could probably argue I’ve had better, but the sunshine and solitude to enjoy it alone was clock stands still moment.

[url=https://postimages.org/]free image hosting site[/url]

I’m also pretty chuffed the international break is also done, and normal service is resumed tomorrow night 👍

bazhall
    Free Member

View this post on Instagram

Having an indoor picnic lunch with Rosie

A post shared by Barry Hall (@bazhall71) on

This little madam, drives me and FutureMrsHall up the wall at times but we love her too bits.

nickc

I’ve got so fed up with the constant rain I’ve booked a wee holibobs. So this time next week I’ll be on my way to Doug’s place to enjoy some Basque MTB trails

gnusmas

What’s great at the moment? Seeing the kids bouncing around this morning with pink hair ready for their sponsored walk was awesome.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What’s great in the world at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.