• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by boblo.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's going on then?
  • emsz
    Free Member

Have there been any drive by’s? Any scandals? Or is it still “best Hoover” 😆

binners

The vegans are revolting 😀

Anyway, never mind all that… latest Hollyoaks update please emsz? I always feel like somehow I’m missing out on something otherwise. Some people try to fill the empty void there life has become by livin it through their kids. We all sort of rely on you

wwaswas

binners fed a vampire’s kids some garlic.

other than that it’s been just the usual.

MSP

Hora drove past greggs with his sausage roll on show, Binners was scandalsised, hoover was a crossdresser (allegedly).

jekkyl

It’s friday and there’s no rain forecast either tonight or over the weekend, there is no sun forecast either. Either way…. get out there!

bencooper
    Free Member

Hoovers? I think we’ve moved onto “Sexiest Airplane” now 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Nothing. Why d’you think we’re all still here.

Most notable news for me was doing 10km in a new pair of shoes a few days ago, and not having anything hurt or be uncomfortable.

maxtorque

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc[/video]

emsz
    Free Member

Binners where to start…. 🙄 errmmmm was seeing ex on/off was a bit rubbish, got rid sad old singleton these days I get up work, go running, biking with dad at weekend. Scared my self stupid at bike park Wales a few weeks ago!!

Molly cool, I’ve gone back to regular trainers these days, how was your time BtW? My last 10 race was a sad 43mins!! There was a giant hill at the end though!!

I’m gonna get some of that coke and hooker action I think 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

I was somewhere between 58 mins and 1h but a) it’s quite hilly and b) I stopped a fair few times to stretch out my back for 30s at a time. So adjusting for that probably ooh… 35 mins ish.

emsz
    Free Member

Ben yeah I saw, that is the dullest thread you lot have ever come up with, it’s a whole anorak and flask-fest saddos 😆

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m gonna get some of that coke and hooker action I think

Not ’til you’re 100.

boblo
    Free Member

Moly’s sleight of hand. Turns a 58 into a 35 in one sentence 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's going on then?’ is closed to new replies.