What's everyone drinking tonight?

Home Forum Chat Forum What's everyone drinking tonight?

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • What's everyone drinking tonight?
  • ski

Talisker for me tonight and loving it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a good one everyone…

Everything in sight!

jodafett

Im drinking Santas Arran Blonde that my son left out.

divenwob

Fursty Ferret.

Premier Icon igm
    Subscriber
    tomkerton

Gin n tonic with very little tonic and lots of Ice and Lime

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Tonight?

Well since about 4pm mulled cider but it’s ran out now I think so going to crack something else open.

carlosg

Pfunstรคdter 1831 schwarzbier. And it’s very nice thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

bikebouy

25 yr old single malt over an open fire.

Yah!

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

Cheeky little cotes du rhone, just testing it to make sure it’ll go with my beef tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon everyone
    Subscriber

Been on the Belgian beers tonight, I’m about to run out though. Not sure what I’ll move onto.

toxicsoks

So far? Cherry brandy, Sauvignon Blanc and Beaujolais Villages. Toying with the idea of a bottle of Leeds Best.

IvanDobski

A nice cabernet shiraz, one of the 12 bottles of red the in-laws bought me for christmas. As it wasn’t wrapped I feel I’m ok to get started.

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

Old Rosie, feeling squiffy already if I’m being honest.

busydog

It would be Jack Daniels with a splash of H2o—-even though it’s 3:00 in the afternoon here (see reason on “In Laws” thread)

swiss01

started on ketel one and now moved onto chase, perhaps because i’ve watched two versions of a christmas carol and want everything a bit english

wiggles

Cidre, got the boys to leave a few cans out for santa

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

It would be Jack Daniels with a splash of H2o

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTHL0MAWkmY[/video]

Premier Icon mike399
    Subscriber

Old Golden Hen

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Just finished our 2nd bottle of Veuve and i’m not opening another as it was meant for Xmas day so i guess it’ll be a choice of Tanqueray # Ten gin or Stolichnaya Elit vodka, but seeing as the Vodka hasn’t been in the freezer long enough to crystallise i guess it’ll be Gin.

Premier Icon transporter13
    Subscriber

A bottle of lime flavoured southern comfort with lemonade so far.
    Will probably start on the cherry flavour one in a minute.

Jamie

I’m now going Polish with some Zubrowka vodka* and cloudy apple juice.

*To hell with Ron Swanson!

A few pints of Otter bitter at the pub.

Now rummaging around the in-laws booze cupboard. It’s like a Goonies/Indiana Jones/National Treasure tresure trove of goodies they have been gifted over the years. But none of it is open.

They are still up the pub.

Dilemma.

Rogan Josh

Yorkshire tea. Two sugars.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Good choice jamie, (but i’d forget the apple juice) remember and chew the Bison grass and strike a pose like a farmhand leaning on a gate.

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

G&T for me, plus the large Brandy for Santa…
    Wouldn’t want him drunk in charge of his sleigh.
    Merry xmas to everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon Terrydactyl
    Subscriber

Marstons ESB, waiting for my two adolescent kids to stop shooting each other with their air riffles, Merry Xmas everyone !

Haze

Enville White, Westmalle Dubbel, Bacchus Framboise… Maybe a nip of Jamesons to end the night…

andymc06

Aldi’s premium Cream Sherry. Bottle almost finished and it’s surprisingly pleasant. I understand if the collective have to burn me ๐Ÿ™‚

Jamie

Good choice jamie, (but i’d forget the apple juice) remember and chew the Bison grass and strike a pose like a farmhand leaning on a gate.

It’s how our Polish brethren drink it, so it stays. Has to be cloudy, tho. No concentrate/clear nonsense.

…plus it’s bloody tasty.

CountZero

Just finished a pint of Wyre Piddle Brewery’s Piddle in the Hole, now just poured a pint of Wytchwood Brewery’s Bah Humbug. It may be followed by a shot of Jura Single Malt.

trail_rat

Black isle blonde

Listening to the wind infront of the parents wood burner

Haze

Really hope a nice bottle of single malt pops up tomorrow…

dan86

Moor Fusion and Dalmore Cigar Malt

Premier Icon Coyote
    Subscriber

Few lagers whilst doing the prep.

Going to settle down with Santa’s glass of Jack Daniel’s in a few mins, when I’ve finished placing the prezzies.

Happy Christmas guys!!!

prawny

So far, a bottle of Bah Humbug, a bottle of white and a glass of sherry. Next up, more sherry, or a bottle of red. Not sure yet.

chojin

Nothing really, as it’d be a bit harsh to make make the missus drive herself to the hospital should she go into labour ๐Ÿ˜‰

Premier Icon stevio
    Subscriber

Benromach miniature from the last 10@ Kirroughtree :(…. and 3 drops of water. Saving the Bah Humbug and Wainright for Boxing Day when my FIL is around…..

Premier Icon Mike-E
    Subscriber

I just found the 10 yr old bottle of Glenmorangie I was given before my daughter was born. That was 8 yrs ago. I have now liberated it from the back of the cupboard it was in. Cheers!

Premier Icon igm
    Subscriber

Nothing really, as it’d be a bit harsh to make make the missus drive herself to the hospital should she go into labour

My best man did with their first. She was 5 weeks early to be fair.

Spitfire, bolly, port, glengoyne. Sleep

chojin

5 weeks early? Damn! At this rate it feels like he/she is going to be 5 weeks late :/

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘What's everyone drinking tonight?’ is closed to new replies.