What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?

Home Forum Chat Forum What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?
  • Rudeboys assertion that Velcro was a product of the space race, despite it being invented a good decade and a half earlier on this side of the pond. Well before NASA started using it.

SST

Queing at the post office whilst feeling ill 🙁

wors

the wind on the commute home!!

RudeBoy

Well, my mistake! Sorry, I thought it was one of those Space Race inventions.

I am happy to be enlightened, though!

Ah, a quick Wikioogle reveals the reason for my confuddlement:

Velcro got its first break when it was used in the aerospace industry to help astronauts maneuver in and out of bulky space suits.

So, I was praps only half wrong? IE, it was the Space Race that helped popularise it?

Spongebob

I person I know snivelling every 15 second for goodness knows how long, intsead of blowing their nose – no names! Makes me go nuts when it shouldn’t. I know i’m not normal, but i wish I could switch off to little irritations.

Moses

An argument with a colloid scientist who thought he knew something about small molecule drug development. He was wrong.

Best argument I have had for months.

zaskar

My GF got cut up by an old granny on the motorway and gave her the finger which my GF replied with the finger.

I was annoyed at my GF as I would have ignored granny, expect more of snobby GF etc.

I wouldn’t get annoyed with GF usually…

Actually I’m in a mood…

Moses-researcher?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?’ is closed to new replies.