Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What's a small car that'll take a 29er in the back
  • chevychase

I get my XL Nomad, my missus’ Canyon, all the gear and spares, a tent, a week’s clothes for two (inc. multiple shoe changes) two duvets, two self-inflating rollmats, cooking equipment and a massive bag of food in the back of my old Civic Type-R.

Regularly 😀

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Love my Fabia Estate, small but huge inside space and really useful roof rails, look for the full pensioner spec elegance and you should get one in your price range with limited mileage and a few creature comforts.

WildHunter2009

Suzuki swift, two bikes in the back admittedly with wheels off. Managed my sister and my defy no worries plus camping and climbing gear. Also quite a nice little car in general. Although this was an Australian model which i think might have come with bigger engines as standard. I will be looking for a 2nd hand one when we arrive in the UK in July.

slimporcini
    Free Member

had a 2 bikes (a large enduro and a large 29er stumpy), camping gear, a weekends worth of food, beer and cloths in the back of my C3. it was like a game of tetris but we got it in.

hebridean
    Free Member

Skoda Fabia Estate. My 29er fitted no problems (with front wheel off)

legend
    Free Member

xico – Member
    A Fiesta will easily take a 29er with the front wheel off.

I’d like to see this. I need both wheels off just to get a 26er in mine

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What's a small car that'll take a 29er in the back’ is closed to new replies.