Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • What you waiting for?
  • tomhoward

Parts are on back order for my fat/not fat/maybe fat bike build, so the waiting game continues…

You?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Spring

Northwind

Nothing at all for the bikes, for once! New 3d printer and a steering servo for my other nonsense

tomhoward

+1 pjay.

well, more for it just not to be winter, specifically…

scaredypants

1 more week of stupidly busy work to pass

My hernia repair to heal properly

Me to sort out a test ride for a new frame

A bit of nice weather

err, world peace ? (but only after the rest is sorted!)

kiwijohn

The weekend.

fatmountain
    Free Member

A free unicorn once we leave the EU.

Rorschach
    Free Member

The end.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

A ******* miracle.

woodster

The weekend.

New bike build and I haven’t had a chance to get it dirty yet.

poah
    Free Member

My knee to stop being sore and new hope E4s arriving tomorrow

5thElefant
    Free Member

French postal service have kidnapped my turbo trainer. Apparently their parcel scanner is broken. For two weeks.

RickDraper
    Free Member

A black on black HD4 frame.

somafunk

I’m waiting for Hunter S Thompson to reappear from the heavens above and shake the foundations of our apathetic slide into political dormancy whilst surfing a cocaine fuelled visceral diatribe against the presidency/idiocy of Donald Trump.

Hunter evicerated Nixon,  I’d expect him to flay trump so he could wear him like an ill fitting suit.

Failing that happening I’d settle for the Spd cleats I ordered for my peal izumi x-alp Mtb shoes

Gunz
    Free Member

For my nights to be over so I can build up my old Cove for my daughter and take her out for ride (must remember to remove the Handjob sticker).

milky1980
    Free Member

Another night worker here waiting for a “day” off to build up my new bike.  Well, it’s a new frame I’m transferring the bits onto from another bike than needs a lot of TLC (new suspension bearings,shock service and a new pressfit BB).  Got to pickup the helitape from the Amazon Locker on the way home then it’s counting down the shifts until Monday night when I can do the build 👍

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Sleep. Hence  I’m posting at 4.30am..

Mister-P
    Free Member

My neoprene hood so I can surf this weekend without freezing my brain. Also some motivation to get on my bike would be nice. I haven’t turned a pedal in over two months

BFITH
    Free Member

……Godot

kayak23

My man. 26 dollars in my hand..

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Well it certainly isn’t Xmas! 😉

I’m longing for days when my commute to work at 0600 will be in daylight again, or on a day off I can head to the Warnford/Petrersfield hills before the morning rush hour.

Not to mention weather that is drier and does not have a windchill factor making it feel like 0C or colder, like we continue to have forecast for the next few days!

joebristol

My current knee infection to sort itself out – been stuck in a hospital bed since Monday now. Got some guide r brakes sitting at work to go on my old Kona bitza build to replace the Deore pap that’s in there. I so want to go out locally on it hopping onto / off stuff and generally messing about.

Kryton57

9:01 tonight, at which time I will have completed 4 months of anerobic training and will rarely hear the words “short* hard intervals” for a while.

*”short” for today being 40 minute intervals at >V02max

rOcKeTdOg

2xXR4

lowey

Hope HB160.

downhillfast
    Free Member

A frame to arrive from China.

26″ wheel size no less

GolfChick
    Free Member

Another year in July so that I’ve finished paying the finance on my road bike and can then look to get a new FS!

Alternatively I’m waiting for an icing sugar shaker and an under cupboard kitchen roll holder!

bazhall
    Free Member

For my physio appointment in a week and half to be told i can go back out on the bike.
    Finishing time today as i’m knackered after little Miss Hall decided to wake up during the night for couple of hours, look for my other chain tool after i broke my other one.

kayla1
    Free Member

For everywhere not be a shitty mudfest and for the wind to **** off please, thanks ever so much.

edit- although yesterday was nice and frozen (and fast!) 🙂

Del

Lol! I’d say RIP HST, but he must be doing about 90rpm these days!

smell_it
    Free Member

Some grot that excites me but doesn’t leave me feeling like a bad human being, and some Challenge tan wall Strada Open Roads that I’m hoping to use on a road trip in Norway next week.

martymac

Waiting for my busted leg to heal.

anyone broken their leg slipping on ice while in work premises, which had only been part gritted?

im considering a PI claim but not sure its worth it tbh

Tracey

I was waiting for the first of the month so that I could use a new BC code for 10% off a Chain reaction order. Went to put the stuff in my basket yesterday and it had gone up by 18% from the day before. Going to have to wait till it comes back down.

pickle
    Free Member

The illusive Stanton FS frame to appear and tempt me into losing body parts 🙂

daviek

The end of my trip next Thursday so I can get back home to the family

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘What you waiting for?’ is closed to new replies.