What you upto today then?

Home Forum Chat Forum What you upto today then?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • What you upto today then?
  • Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Me cooking various dead animals, tidying up, cooking sweet mince pies and just off to get our 2 year old from Nursery.

Jase

Working (well sitting at desk) until 3pm.

Then off for a ride.

Then down the pub with friends.

MTT

BIKE RIDE. yay.

wildrnes

work till 2
    then shopping
    then picking up a massive corpse
    then a drink
    then sleep
    ……

Gary_M

Working till 3ish, eh I mean in work eating seats, nuts, crisp till 3ish. Then 20 mile commute home. Then crack open the sherry.

Jase

How many seats do you reckon you’ll get through then πŸ™‚

rogerredhat

Was working, but got the OK to head home. So, stuff the clients – none are Americans, so they won’t be working over Christmas – their work can wait until next week.

I shall ride my bike home, cough my lungs up (still ill), and get stuck into eating some of the food I know I ought to be waiting for tonight.

Have fun all, and I look forward to being back on the real STW soon (but waiting until the STW guys have had some time to chill over Christmas before we start harassing them for its resurrection).

Cheers

Tom

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Work, lunch, bike ride with new fork (woo!), dinner, pack to go away for xmas, glass of sherry, bed.

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

Going into the Peaks for a meal

Tracey

slowmedown

beautiful sunny day here, been shopping, full of soup, cheese n pate, off to ride my bike to escape from in-laws πŸ™‚

Premier Icon BoardinBob
    Subscriber

How many seats do you reckon you’ll get through then πŸ™‚

lol

Premier Icon stevio
    Subscriber

Stuck at computer desperately avoiding necessary work.

Someone i know has set up an event @4.30 on the Island (Isle of Man) “Christmas on the Hill” – i can only picture the Vicar of Dibley Xmas Special nativity.

As all the shops will be shut by then i’m expecting probably 5,000 people to go along the main road from Douglas to St Johns at the same time….

Then i can go home and drink Black Sheep till bed time!

Nollick Y Ghennal everyone (Merry Christmas in Manx)

soma_rich

Finished work at 12:00 now tasting my wifes excellent cooking while she makes Christmas hampers.

I am very very lucky πŸ™‚

andrew_f_mk2

Just taken the youngest on a bike ride to the canal…

<closes eyes and crosses fingers…>

A piccy

EDIT: heh, well that didn’t work

RudeBoy

That lovely picture above just seems to sum up why STW is sooo different from a lot of other websites, particularly that ‘Evil’ one. Just a simple pic of someone’s happy kiddy, enjoying being out and having fun.

Just a reminder that getting out on a bike, with friends and loved ones, is infinitely better for the soul, than ‘pwning noobs’ on some sad site for the socially crippled.

Nice one, andrew f; that’s helped restore the Karmic balance. A gentle reminder of why life is, in fact, brilliant.

Quick dash around the Egyptian Corner Shop in Knightsbridge for a few last minute present based purchases. Back home for a spot of lunch and a quick true of the wheels on the Spesh.

Tidy

slugwash

Unleashed my new SS build on the streets of London this morning doing last minute pressie shopping between Covent Garden and the City, treated myself to some presents from Condor whilst I was at it ;0) Then had to move car ‘cos you only get maximum of 6 hours visitor parking in Islington (we’re up in town staying with friends. Driving the family up to Archway soon to visit relatives, then back to The Angel and getting drunk!

andrew_f_mk2

Cheers Rudeboy – it was a lovely mind-clearer and, as you say, “a gentle reminder of why life is, in fact, brilliant.”

Premier Icon Bunnyhop
    Subscriber

Been riding in the Peaks, ‘cos the weather was gorgeous.
    Had light lunch.
    Then baked Christmas ginger bread biscuits, shortbread and flapjack.
    Tomorrow – eat everything in site.

Merry Christmas everybody.

epo-aholic

been out on the bike, now eating chocolate and dreading tomorrow!

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

That lovely picture above just seems to sum up why STW is sooo different from a lot of other websites, particularly that ‘Evil’ one. Just a simple pic of someone’s happy kiddy, enjoying being out and having fun.

I thought it was one of the members from Evil.

Sirloin is cooked ready for tomorrow, just about to bung a batch of mince pies in, ham is soaking and chicken is heading to MiL’s to bee cooked there.

Was going to finish tidying the house but Mrs has found an excuse to go straight out again and as I’ve been running about all day fek it time for a drink.

slowmedown

Back from ride, soaking the chapon for tomorrow, drinking beer, avoiding in-laws…

…life is good

andrew_f_mk2

I thought it was one of the members from Evil.

Pfft. She’d chin them. And you. Don’t cheek my daughter.

But all said in a cheery, festive way πŸ™‚

Premier Icon Bunnyhop
    Subscriber

What is this ‘evil’ that you talk of?

MrsTricky

Relaxing, drinking tea and eating cake while MrT cooks dinner and does the housework!

MrsT

Premier Icon xherbivorex
    Subscriber

bunnyhop- it’s the forum for the my chemical romance fan club members that broke STW on sunday…

anyway yes, today-
    wrapping stuff up for people.
    eating good food.
    drinking good drinks.
    not much else.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Pfft. She’d chin them. And you. Don’t cheek my daughter.

All good points.

Mmmm! Think my mince pies are ready.

Premier Icon coolhandluke
    Subscriber

Took my 5 year old girl to my work, showed her our 80 liter gas engines that make electricity from landfill gas, and our rubbish dump. Plotted off an A1 pic for her to colour in, drove around site in the work 4×4 just for fun.

She had a marvelous day (or so she said) and I didn’t do any work but didn’t “waste” a holiday day either.

andrew_f_mk2

Marvellous! Enjoy your mince pies.
    I’m doubting the wisdom of smoked cod chowder as a Christmas Eve meal but there’s mince pies and stollen later. And wine. And beer. And teh missus and I are opening our pressies later so the kids’ day tomorrow is all about them.

Bring on the Festivities!

markenduro

Cilling out after finishing work, going to have some tea then hitting the local for a couple.
    AndrewF, is that Swarkestone lock?

simonralli2

Just really upset at not being where I planned to be due to having a bit of a sickly illness : (

andrew_f_mk2

AndrewF, is that Swarkestone lock?

Heh, Yes it is. I was thinking of taking the nipper up to Robin Wood but couldn’t think of a route there that wouldn’t involve me freaking out about her being safe on the roads.

Oh!! And my other ‘thing’ that has been preoccupying me today is taking delivery of my new second hand Prince Albert. I am very chuffed with the frame and am itching to get it built up πŸ™‚

samuri

Up at 5
    Ride to work
    At work I’m doing various stuff that involves cool things and rubbish things, mostly rubbish things today.
    I’ll be riding back home later, probably not till about 5 though.
    Once I get home I expect i’ll be having a shower and a short nap.
    Then I’ll have a great big fry up (Fry up friday)
    Then I’ll do a few bits and pieces involving tidying up, dog walking, maybe some gym stuff.
    Then I’ll drink beer, pretend to watch TV with the wife and eventually end up playing video games or poking fun at people on the internet.

Jamie

@joao3v16

How many 2 year old threads you going to bump today?

Kuco

Been physio and have been told I still can’t drive πŸ˜₯ and now about to cook chilli.

Elfinsafety

Blimey! Reminds me of that lovely happy pic though, so good stuff! πŸ˜€

Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

At the moment resisting the temptation to punch one of my staff who has been a prize dick today.

yossarian

Just back from a trip with my kids to a wildlife park to see tigers and gorillas and elephants.

Cooking food for tonight and tomorrow just now. On the first day of a low carb diet ting so feeling slightly murderous at the mo. It may pass.

Looking forward to my first 100k road ride tomorrow morning.

Pub this evening, for beer and games. Hope to do some riding at the weekend. And also convert my commuter to 1×7 for a laugh.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘What you upto today then?’ is closed to new replies.