Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What Yoga/Broga You Tube Channel
  • grantyboy
    Free Member

I’ve upped my cycling and now conscious I’m neglecting my core strength/flexibility etc.
    Anyone got recommendations for yoga you tube channels/apps for working out at home

Cheers!

sillysilly
    Free Member

llama

In the stw spirit of only recommending what you know/do, and as someone who needs a bit more structure for motivation, a large number of studios are still doing classes online and probably will be for a while yet. Need to pay of course, but for the money expect to get some level of feedback / corrections / tailoring. The place I go has been doing it on zoom since lockdown and it works surprisingly well once you get over the strangeness of it.

chvck
    Free Member

I found https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene/videos?app=desktop useful but also find her quite annoying. I now use the Down Dog app which is good, quite a bit of customisation. I’d be looking for a class of some sort if I wasn’t kinda disabled in a way that makes classes not an option for me – instructors can give tips and make sure your form is correct etc…

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I’ve never heard of ‘broga’. Never knew yoga was sex/gender-specific?

#learningday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What Yoga/Broga You Tube Channel’ is closed to new replies.