Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • What would your daily routine be if you won the lottery?
  • ktaylor
    Free Member

Start the day mid morning. Squeeze my own orange juice and drink it while looking out from my Ewok like treehouse, across the deer park.

Spend a couple of hours fettling with my vast collection of early E-types.

Enjoy a Ploughmans at the local with a pint or two.

Have a siesta.

Spend the afternoon learning to juggle chainsaws. Get private doctor to patch me together afterwoods.

Spend the evenings with a very old single malt and watch the deer again from aloft my treehouse.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

A very good friend of mine is probably in this category – not through lottery but v wealthy, and young….He does have a fine car collection but more often arrives at mine in a bashed up ute !

So would you consider a move out of the ghetto with your millions?

stevepitch
    Free Member

If I won that sort of cash I’d have to have a bit of fun at work before I lead the hedonistic life style.

I’ve always said I would continue to go to work as normal but do absolutely nothing, put my feet up on the desk surf the internet trying to trigger every alert possible to wind up the IT dep, followed by long lunches and getting absolutely pished yet still doing the bear minimum.

I’m so intrigued at how long I could drag it out for especially as I work for local government.

When they do finally have enough evidence / I get bored etc I’d rock up in my supercar, most probably a pagani zonda, and sit in the car park outside the chief exec offices revving it loudly.

I’d then go into the office, curl out a huge turd on the bosses desk put up one of my “illegal dumping” signs and casually stroll out to a life of kitesurfing and mountain biking.

Works for me.

back2basics
    Free Member

buy Nürburgring
    drive every super car possible around it
    build singletrack in it
    ride every bike possible around that
    build ski slope lifts on it
    ski every snowy day possible up that
    also travel the world

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Keep it a secret. But still buy all the nice things, see how long it takes for folk to notice 😈

I think someone might cotton on if I turned upto work in an Aston Lagonda Cossworth*.

*doesn’t exist yet, but it would if I won the lottery.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘What would your daily routine be if you won the lottery?’ is closed to new replies.