Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • What would you rather be doing right now?
  • Solo
    Free Member

Driving my Lamborghini Gallardo to the marina to meet my super model girl friend who is waiting for me onboard my yacht.

😕

Edukator
    Free Member

Nothing. I’ve been out on my bike, I’ve got a coffee on the desk and a PC to read what you lovely people have to say whilst catching up on the news on other windows. Wife and son seem equally happy doing what they’re doing.

I wouldn’t swap the Lamboughini for my Peugeot, sailing on calm rainy days is tedious, and I’m not sure a supermodel that has probably already been around the likes of Clapton, Jagger, Fabius and a president would be my first choice.

Solo
    Free Member

LoL @ Edu-cato

You can’t catch me.
    😆 😆

😀

epicyclo

epicyclo – Member
    Building my new fatbike.
    As soon as I finish this coffee, I’ll be doing that

Done 🙂

(Well, almost. There’s a few tweaks needed)

porter_jamie

eating ham egg and chips

ianv
    Free Member

moving my left arm, rather than having it in a sling after the op to plate my collar bone 10 days ago!

nicky
    Free Member

Back up in Wales on holiday with the bike and kayak. Totally awesome week. And yes I could have done with a massage at the end. Doing The Gap and extra plus Afan, Cwmcarn and another ride, and two kayaks sessions I was totally wasted. But loved it all the same and didn’t want to go back home to normality. Its taking ages to get back to normal. Just want to go back to Afan-Whites Level rocks 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘What would you rather be doing right now?’ is closed to new replies.