Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • What would you post to Nick Griffin?
  • wwaswas

Now he's told the world his address;

I still can't work out if ignoring him completely would cause him more problems than anything else I could do or say.

[edit] forum selection fail.

rootes1

awesome… he is such a div

odd that he lives in welshpool

christ 2nd class from the Queen as well…

PJM1974
    Free Member

Someone's got to send him a richard III in a shoebox.

He's a politician, he'll feel instantly at home with it.

nickjb
    Free Member

2nd class post. Surely the queen gets a deal on stamps

neninja
    Free Member

Why it's the British National Party

I'd be inclined to post him a dog turd – no matter how they try to sell their policies you simply can't polish a turd.

alexxx
    Free Member

A copy of American History X

sofatester
    Free Member

odd that he lives in Welshpool

Not really, it's full of racist bigots 😉

alexxx
    Free Member

I'd be inclined to post him a dog turd – no matter how they try to sell their policies you simply can't polish a turd.

you can if you freeze it, he must be betting on a cold winter 🙂

debaser

Laurence Fishburne

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Welshpool is a shithole. They deserve him and he them.

igm

A one way ticket to Zimbabwe

meehaja
    Free Member

his own fingers?

jahwomble
    Free Member

A glitter coated turd. Or a Starved Wolverine full of lsd.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

My shorts after slogging it out at 10 @ Kirroughtree a couple of weeks ago. Fetid.

cookeaa

I'd post him a hug, I reckon the grumpy bigoted slug man just needs showing some human warmth and kindness and he'd start to realize what a prize plum he's been… or not.

Junkyard
    Free Member

repatrition order to middle Englandshire…how could he object he is not an indigenous aboriginal welsh person now is he…**** immigrant taking their jobs etc

sc-xc

I wouldn't post that **** anything. But I would give him, or any of his BNP/EDL/NF supporters a proper kicking. I **** hate the boss eyed ****.

eth3er
    Free Member

A brick a week with no stamp. Can you actually do that?

project
    Free Member

Peter Tatchells book, the pink one

tazzymtb

an invitation to join the singletrack forum to make it a bit more balanced, as most if the Sh*te he comes out seems fairly reasonable when compared with some of the nutters on here.

Northwind

We could just sign him up to every mailing list, spamlist, and charity in the known world?

samuri
    Free Member

Rancid little character that he is, he got voted in by a million people.
    A friend pointed out that if it were anyone else who had a million people behind him, we would all be up in arms that he'd not been allowed to attend. And that's true.

He's his own worst enemy and I'm perfectly happy to watch him hang himself (literally would be fine too), but at the end of the day he recieved democratic support from a significant proportion of the country. He's got a point about the way he is being treated. (Although as above, he shouldn't have made such a political issue out of the whole thing and would probably been allowed to go. Him and Prince Phillip would have had a lot to talk about.)

Northwind

samuri – Member

"Rancid little character that he is, he got voted in by a million people."

When was that? He took less than 7000 votes in 2010 and finished 3rd in his seat. He received 132000 votes in the EU elections when he actually won a seat, his entire party got under a million votes.
    The Greens got exactly as many seats in that election, but nobody pays them much attention.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"Xenophobe, go home"?

Northwind

"Xenophobe, go home"?

Oh sorry you're already home aren't you :mrgreen:

samuri
    Free Member

posting while drinking again, half a million then. The point still applies.

Northwind

Getting closer but 132000 still ain't half a million. And in the general election he didn't get voted in, or even very close.

yunki
    Free Member

A photo of my mums ballbag

saleem
    Free Member

A tampon as every c*nt needs one

chutney13
    Free Member

that prick made me vote,and i didn't like what the other choices were. i'd quite like to send him an invoice for my wasted time.

Mugboo

An invite to live in Bradford with me, reckon he'd love it round here!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Nowt, rather not waste my time.

I did think it was funny that he was invited to Buckingham palace because he was a politician and was turned away as he used it for political gain, Honestly what where they thinking would happen.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

samuri – Member

posting while drinking again, half a million then. The point still applies.

What point …….. that someone who has the support of half a million racists should be shown respect and dignity ?

Applying that logic I reckon where paedophiles are getting it all wrong is that none of them stand for election. If only they had candidates who argued that the age of consent should be scrapped, I'm sure there is half a million paedophiles in Britain. Then they could enjoy cucumber sandwiches and polite conversation with the Queen.

Maybe the British Union of Homophobes could stand candidates too.

Nick Griffin is not "just like any other politician". His entire political beliefs are based on hate – which makes him rather unique.

His goal is to strip certain sections of our society of their inalienable democratic rights.

He should not be treated like any other politician …..he should be treated for what he is – a peddler of hate, an outcast……..to be shunned and isolated.

Having said that, I reckon cookeaa might have a point…….although I wouldn't volunteer to give the fat **** a hug.

yunki
    Free Member

well said ernie

duntmatter
    Free Member

A jar of Marmite.

Cougar

I like Nick Griffin. If it wasn't for Nick Griffin, the BNP might be run by someone who wasn't a clueless halfwit, and then we'd really be in trouble.

But yeah. What to do with his address is easy. You know all the junk mail you get, where you've to fill in an address and return to get free cat food / tampons / DIY catalogues / subscriptions to Lemur-spotter's Monthly? Off you go, STW.

RustySpanner

Spot on Mr Lynch, very well said.

Post him another invitation to appear on Question Time – I could do with a laugh at the mo.

Or a Starved Wolverine full of lsd.

Damn, just posted my last one to Jonathan Ross, never mind eh?

Cougar

I did think it was funny that he was invited to Buckingham palace because he was a politician and was turned away as he used it for political gain, Honestly what where they thinking would happen.

A friend of mine has a theory on this. Quoting,
    >>
    "BNP leader Nick Griffin was invited to the royal garden party in his position as MEP as per protocol. Since he has been using the party in a political context, his invitation has been withdrawn.

Given the fuss last time about his non-invite, it seems to me that this outcome was actually strategic, and if so, that's bloody clever. The palace invites him as per protocol, avoiding any problems there. Then it was going to be inevitable someone at the BNP was going to love the invite and talk about it publically. Then the palace turns round immediately withdraws the invite on the grounds of having politicised the event.

I hope that was intentional, because I think that's a marvellous move."

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why not just post him umpteen empty envelopes… with no stamp?

Not only does he not get to see the Queens face, but he has to pay for the privilege.

And it all it costs us is a pack of brown envelopes and a small amount of ink.

RustySpanner

I can find a copy of the BNP membership list online, but not one searchable by postcode.

Anybody know of one?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What would you post to Nick Griffin?’ is closed to new replies.