Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What would you pay for a barely used Mondraker Foxy frame?
  • misteralz
    Free Member

Apologies if this comes across as a stealth ad – it really isn’t. Or maybe it is. Anyways, my dust collection is currently stored on my 2017 Foxy. It was a warranty replacement for my old 2010 Foxy that I absolutely loved, but I’ve never really gelled with it. And today I’ve been offered a cracking deal on an Evil frame. I can transfer pretty much everything over from the Foxy and I’ll have (hopefully) a fun and playful full susser, rather than the slightly too long, slightly too dead one I have now.
    I can’t justify the cost of the Evil frame on its own, but I can probably justify a cost to change, as it were. Depending on what that was. Which is why I’m asking, ‘what price would you pay for a Foxy frame’?

BearBack
    Free Member

Carbon or alloy?
    This dune frame was probably at the high end of the spectrum. Who knows what it sold for though.
    Dune

misteralz
    Free Member

Alloy. In better nick than that, but obviously not as desirable! Thanks.

Mister-P
    Free Member

rather than the slightly too long, slightly too dead one I have now.

Which is why I’m asking, ‘what price would you pay for a Foxy frame’?

Not a lot after that description of it.

granny_ring

Not a lot after that description of it.

🙂

misteralz
    Free Member

Hahaha, yeah. To be fair they seem to be Marmite, with some folk loving them once they get into the geometry. I’ve just never managed to get there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What would you pay for a barely used Mondraker Foxy frame?’ is closed to new replies.